The online racing simulator
Skyline GT-R Engine Sound
(42 posts, started )
LOL i feel sorry for the guy all he wants is his ricer sound and he cant get it cos people are talking bout.. chinese and morons lol w....t.....f lol
I see that you like to lol.
I see that you like to see people that lol.
Why would you think that? I just noticed the over-use of lol as that guy lol'd three times which made me lol because lol is overrated and most of the time a guy who uses lol has not lol'd at all, which is quite deceptive as the lack of lol is incorrect as the guy used lol, not one lol, not two lol, but three lols, and one of the lol was a capital lol which looked like LOL which shows how very lol the person in question was loling indeed, but in actual fact probably did not lol but just tried to fool everyone by thinking he lol'd a lot as lol is quite trendy lol.
Quote from Gills4life :Why would you think that? I just noticed the over-use of lol as that guy lol'd three times which made me lol because lol is overrated and most of the time a guy who uses lol has not lol'd at all, which is quite deceptive as the lack of lol is incorrect as the guy used lol, not one lol, not two lol, but three lols, and one of the lol was a capital lol which looked like LOL which shows how very lol the person in question was loling indeed, but in actual fact probably did not lol but just tried to fool everyone by thinking he lol'd a lot as lol is quite trendy lol.

LOL You need to get back in your box It's obvious you've had too much sun and are giddy.
Quote from Gills4life :Why would you think that? I just noticed the over-use of lol as that guy lol'd three times which made me lol because lol is overrated and most of the time a guy who uses lol has not lol'd at all, which is quite deceptive as the lack of lol is incorrect as the guy used lol, not one lol, not two lol, but three lols, and one of the lol was a capital lol which looked like LOL which shows how very lol the person in question was loling indeed, but in actual fact probably did not lol but just tried to fool everyone by thinking he lol'd a lot as lol is quite trendy lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up-RX_YN7yA

Like this?
Quote from waider :Go play Need for speed, you'll have this sound straight from the game...

Your signature is more ricery than his request.
Quote from Toddshooter :LOL You need to get back in your box It's obvious you've had too much sun and are giddy.

NOOOOO I don't wanna!
Quote from Shadowww :Your signature is more ricery than his request.

wtf is ricey in hes reguest? hes just reguesting a GTR-car sound, not all skylines are riced, only most of em. also, Waider: wtf is wrong with you? what is wrong with having nice sounding car sounds on lfs car?
(yea not the best day 4 me today)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_car

Honestly you can't call a car rice unless you've seen the engine bay yourself or heard the notes it gives off. Even then you can't judge it as rice, just look at the R10, R15 and 908. Just because waider's signature car is flashy, doesn't mean it's barge.

Any car that doesn't cost half a million and isn't made it Italy doesn't make it rice.
Attached images
silva.jpg
engine.jpg
Quote from batteryy :wtf is ricey in hes reguest? hes just reguesting a GTR-car sound, not all skylines are riced, only most of em. also, Waider: wtf is wrong with you? what is wrong with having nice sounding car sounds on lfs car?
(yea not the best day 4 me today)

my question is what the **** is wrong with you what waider did ? its true in nfs you can have that sound no ? and a replica of a rb26 on a 4 cylinder in lfs can just sound odd .. and there's 200 thread about rb's sound ..
So?
Nobody can't done it?
Quote from Juissiiii :Nobody can't done it?

there's already lot of thread about skyline sound just search a bit and if it dont work with patch z copy the numbers or made your own
Quote from FaFaDOD :there's already lot of thread about skyline sound just search a bit and if it dont work with patch z copy the numbers or made your own

It's not always as simple as that because in a lot of my sounds I use a different recorded sample as the original exhaust pulse so it wouldn't always be possible to have it sounding the same just by copying numbers. Just thought I would point that out!
Quote from Gills4life :It's not always as simple as that because in a lot of my sounds I use a different recorded sample as the original exhaust pulse so it wouldn't always be possible to have it sounding the same just by copying numbers. Just thought I would point that out!

i know even with the best sound simple it cant be done so why should we do it complicated.. xrt is 4 cyl i think and rb26's 6 cyl ? .. find the error and the sound sampling is too short any way we can do nice sound but rb26 is the mozart of the engine sound and lfs engine's is the britney spears of sounds .. okay maybe not THAT bad but though .. not too far
i wanted to make it short and simple
Quote from Toddshooter :LOL You need to get back in your box It's obvious you've had too much sun and are giddy.

thank
#42 - senn
Quote from moskvich3v1 :wow i thought that fxo is straight 4

Incorrect. FXO is a Horizontally opposed "Boxer" 4cyl, as found in most Subaru's. (Think a V4, but with the 2 cylinder banks laying flat, instead of in a Vee config)

Skyline GT-R Engine Sound
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG