The online racing simulator
make more useful aera of skin
in this place of formula car, there have enough place to put a banner on it, but the system only expanded it from the roof.
Attached images
123.JPG
Quote from scania :in this place of formula car, there have enough place to put a banner on it, but the system only expanded it from the roof.

You made our teamskin look so bad on that pic (how much changed res? :P)

Ontopic: I personally dont like that idea, i dont wanna read any text from any side of my car when im driving.

sorry but its +/- 0 from me.
#3 - bbman
Quote from scania :in this place of formula car, there have enough place to put a banner on it, but the system only expanded it from the roof.

So you chose a too big text size and/or a wrong place to put it and want the mapping changed?
Quote from bbman :So you chose a too big text size and/or a wrong place to put it and want the mapping changed?

No he wants the mapping changed so he can skin that part as well...
I've yet to find a real cockpit that has ads in that position though. Unless there's a camera that will show that part clearly there won't be any ads on it.
my example
the "Beijing Gugon FC" sticker
Attached images
to%20so_2CJ9KZfBD3H6.gif
what kind of cars are those scania?
That's an internal part, so it'll be on the cockpit DDS rather than the skin. You could probably edit it, but that would put it on every car, not just yours.

For the most part I reckon it's probably a little pointless.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG