The online racing simulator
[REQ] RX7 MadMike 4rotor
(26 posts, started )
[REQ] RX7 MadMike 4rotor
Outdated versions are no longer supported.
I would like this sound too, but then for LFS Z XRG
Alright, I also have the Z demo version, so if someone could make it for XRG it's great too : )
XRG got no turbo :\
Don't really care about turbo or not, the engine's motor is just amazing, and don't care about precision, just find the sound approximatively would be great
well .. i tried .. its not perfect i cant do better than that at least its a xrg .. and we talk about a 4 rotor engine ..
Its pretty much impossible to get a realistic sounding rotary in LFS at the moment. hell, its damn near impossible to get a realistic sounding engine period.

Rotary engines have very unique running characteristic that make them sound alot different from idle to reving, something that LFS can't generate.
its why csr is born !
That sound for XRG...
Mad mike car is about 400hp and you want the same sound on the piece of crap XRG....
I know that XRG isn't the great car for this sound, but a friend of mine is about to sell me his S2 License, so if someone would kindly work on any car, that would be great aswell
can some make it to fz5 for me ?
Yeah, would be nice if someone did this :P
Yep, you can do, a friend of mine just sold me his license
heres an fz5 attempt but i only had 10 minutes and i have to goto work so ill try some more.
Attached files
FZ5_rx74rotor.eng - 272.1 KB - 799 views
Thank you for your test
I would like but since it's my friend's license I can only keep this one no ?

Oh, and by the way, for all of your sounds, I have a problem, a message saying "Could not read engine" when I try to load the files :s
Quote from TypeR_Driver :I would like but since it's my friend's license I can only keep this one no ?

Oh, and by the way, for all of your sounds, I have a problem, a message saying "Could not read engine" when I try to load the files :s

what? you said he sold already you the license, its illegal though. You should be able to login with even with that account.
I don't find this so illegal, it made a very long time he did not play LFS, so I asked him to sold me the license, he would have given it to me, but I wanted to buy it, since he bought it first, I found this logical.
well use his account from now on then and you wont have us jumping on you. I can't say anything about the mods and devs though.
I have a awesome rotary sound it has that rotary brah brah brah idle and sounds like mad mikes rx7 even thou i think he is a bit gay i just can't upload it cause it is a wav file and don't no how to change to a mp3
#24 - Fu3L
Quote from driftcrazy :I have a awesome rotary sound it has that rotary brah brah brah idle and sounds like mad mikes rx7 even thou i think he is a bit gay i just can't upload it cause it is a wav file and don't no how to change to a mp3

I bet you do have, mr demo.
Quote from driftcrazy :I have a awesome rotary sound it has that rotary brah brah brah idle and sounds like mad mikes rx7 even thou i think he is a bit gay i just can't upload it cause it is a wav file and don't no how to change to a mp3

how bout u pm me and ill give u my email and u send me the wav ill change it upload it and give u all the credit.

[REQ] RX7 MadMike 4rotor
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG