Racing is life.
(18 posts, started )
Racing is life.

.. is proud to present:

Racing is life.

Stream:
Youtube - 1:09 long, available in HD!

Download:
This movie will not be available for download.
Nice man, i quite liked it.
#3 - Danas
Could have used a bit less fov for a more dramatic touch to the vid, but it was ok, i liked the drivers view shots.
It's great, but again same problem as last time:
Quote from N I K I :love the music, camera shots, fast interchanges, pure action
boo for lag scenes and video format (captured in 4:3, posted in 16:9)

Nice, I could only watch it in LQ cos of the lag though
#6 - Mrwei
Lag................I hate lag
Thanks for the comments.

Quote from N I K I :It's great, but again same problem as last time:

I know, I have no solution to this though. I have to render with 16:9 to get HD at youtube, it seems. :/
Quote from [SWE]RE :Thanks for the comments.

I know, I have no solution to this though. I have to render with 16:9 to get HD at youtube, it seems. :/

why dont you save original vid in 16:9?
Quote from N I K I :why dont you save original vid in 16:9?

I would have to change that in LFS right? To 16:9.. although, I can't find any option to do that. Or am I wrong?
Quote from [SWE]RE :I would have to change that in LFS right? To 16:9.. although, I can't find any option to do that. Or am I wrong?

Take 16:9 like screen resolution.
Quote from [SWE]RE :I would have to change that in LFS right? To 16:9.. although, I can't find any option to do that. Or am I wrong?

There's no "16:9 option" but there are resolutions that happen to be 16:19 such as 640x360, 1024x576, 1280x720 or 1600x900.

If you do not have any 16:9 resolutions available in LFS for some reason you could always use an application such as Sizer, create a preset, and then apply that preset on the LFS window.
I think every display supports 1280x720.
Just go into your LFS settings, choose a resolution that is 16:9, press shift+F4, and record. I personally record in 720x480. Using the same resolution in game, and in the studio, looks better than shrinking a large resolution and adjusting the aspect ratio.
Quote from BigTime :Just go into your LFS settings, choose a resolution that is 16:9, press shift+F4, and record. I personally record in 720x480. Using the same resolution in game, and in the studio, looks better than shrinking a large resolution and adjusting the aspect ratio.

+ 1

The idea mite be good, but i know you could do a lot better.
And btw...that's not an original idea, concept and movie name, as you can see here.

Cheers...
Quote from FOX 1977 :+ 1

The idea mite be good, but i know you could do a lot better.
And btw...that's not an original idea, concept and movie name, as you can see here.

Cheers...

Crap. I remember that vid now that you mention it. I saw that ages ago, but I didn't have that in mind when I did this vid. So sorry anyway. :/
No biggie.
I just thought you didn't know.
nice vid Impulse..
tnx for the UTchannel to i did req on..
i get shivers everytime i listen this Sunshine music

Racing is life.
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG