The online racing simulator
Demo racer? Im S2!
(8 posts, started )
Demo racer? Im S2!
just downloaded the patch Q and start LFS... yes, it says "LFS S2 Alpha 0.5Q" back there when it loads.

then the main thing... click multiplayer and there's only demo to choose, S1 and S2 requires me having it... what?

I have S2 alpha patch P previous installed... and it worked fine, S2 licensed, S2 playing... but now it says "demo racer" !!!! no unlocking buttons ingame...dont know what to do...

how can i solve this problem?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - troy
maybe you downloadet the demo? i think there exists a only demo version with no unlock buttons

im not sure anymore what mirror i took on the mainsite but they should all come with the unlockable version
http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=downloads
There's no demo. But the full version works as a demo without a license unlock.

you said "no unlocking buttons" in game? In the main menu? There should be a button which you can click and then write your username and password or "lock to demo".

When you try to get it working remember that you have only 3 unlocks per month (and ask Viktor for more if you run out of them).
#4 - ORION
classical version of "downloaded cracked game, wanted to play online, bought it, no idea how to unlock"

Well, the unock button is in the main menu
iirc someone else had this problem, and it was solved by downloading it again. Use a different mirror that last time just in case they have a weird version or something.
i have no idea...

no buttons to click to unlock S2, nothing...
i always played S2 patch P, now i downloaded the patch Q and it treats me like a fool.

still, ingame there's the S2 Alpha 0.5Q.... but my stast says "demo racer"...
I've been out for a long time, back now and they treat me like a noob...

going to download the game again... all over again... and im sure it would be ok afterwards...

ill report the matter again after re-install all... stay tuned
The button to unlock S2 should be RIGHT at the main menu to the left. Saying "Unlock LFS" or something like that.

It is right above the EXIT button. If you are already licensed you would see on the main menu "S2 Licensed: tailou" or something. That means you are already unlocked. If not, click that button and do the usual.

Perhaps you are filtering Demo servers? When you click Multiplayer, make sure you have S2 clicked at the top and not Demo.
#8 - Tooby

Demo racer? Im S2!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG