The online racing simulator
Putting the Feelers out
(6 posts, started )
Putting the Feelers out
Hi All,

Hows the LFS crowd, all good I hope. I know I haven't been around for a while, but I do keep in contact. Well sad knews it might be, but just wondering if anybody would be interested in the following:

Logitech Momo Steering Wheel

2 x Logitech Momo Pedals

UK Power Supply

3-4 spare Original Pots ( for Pedals ) although the Pedals have been modified so POTS don't move but are replaceable.

Few marks ( LFS Over use ) but very good condition otherwise.

As I said, just putting the feelers out, to see if anybody would be interested, but would have to confirm POTS and how many as they are in my draw at work, and guess where I am not for a while

Anyway peeps, let me know what you think

Wishing all you LFS racers well

Best Regards

Fordie
Ebay my friend.
Yes yes ebay smey bay, but wanted to see if anybody closer to the "real" racing was interested first. Jeez I could take it down my local comp shop but hopefully as people will remember me here, just wanted to see if anybody new or old LFS'ers was interested.

Talk about teaching somebody to suck eggs LOL ment that in tounge in cheek
Booo, getting rid of sim racing stuff!!!

Sorry, but I don't need it, as I have my own (albeit with saw marks in them).

Hope you are well Shaun. I WILL get round to going for a drink with you one day in the not too distant future!
I'd happily take it, but I only have about £10 to offer for it at the moment
Quote from tristancliffe :Booo, getting rid of sim racing stuff!!!

Sorry, but I don't need it, as I have my own (albeit with saw marks in them).

Hope you are well Shaun. I WILL get round to going for a drink with you one day in the not too distant future!

Hi Tristan,

Yes I am very well, and your good self. Not 100% sure if I really want to get rid of it, but its only sitting here collecting dust for he moment, so just wondered if there would be any takers.

Yes we will have to catch up sooner rather than later

Fordie

Putting the Feelers out
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG