The online racing simulator
request wakefield park raceway
(20 posts, started )
hi could anyone make a wakefield park layout for those who arnt familiar with it its a track outside goulburn in australia thanks.
got some pics
i dont think anyone could make it to scale but its a 2.2 km long track
Yeh yeh yeh ill give it a go awkay?
thankyou heaps hope all goes well
Quote from gruggy :thankyou heaps hope all goes well

Haha dont worry. Ill patch it up right quick!
Very nice track, I hope can run very soon in there.

PD: Sorry for my english
im working on it too

u have a screen here..
Attached images
layout1.JPG
Quote from noel_cr :im working on it too

u have a screen here..

thanks looks to be coming together nicely.
im also sure heaps of other people are going to enjoy this track too. its a popular track here in australia.
Boy that is looking way to thight to race on.
The AU track is also too small to make it.
And an AU track wont be like the real one...
Here's my try. Scaled down a bit, some turns are not accurate, but I tried to do my best.
The layout is in my layout thread. Enjoy.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
This might help me a familiarize myself with this track a little, as I have a race there in about a month and I've never been there before
Thanks!
I'm ready with the refined version soon..

edit: done. Most corners are accurate, although I ran out of objects, so I had to cut it simple.
thankyou guys for doing this only problem is i cant open the file some of the files that i try to open on live for speed make my computer not open them and says something about windows doesn't know what program created it or something
You have to load them from in-game.

Just put the layout in lfs/data/layouts, select the according track, press Shift + U and you get an option to load it.
thankyou but i already know how to load tracks i just cant open them when i download them like when i download the file i cant open it or anything

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG