The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 33: VWS Racing

This weeks theme is... "VWS Racing"

Rules: (made by Huru-Aito, these will not be changed)

Two or more Volkswagen Sciroccos racing on a LFS track. Because the Scirocco isn't released yet, this necessitates the use of CMX viewer to get the shots of cars and then merge them to an LFS screenshot.

Cars: VWS
Tracks: All Tracks

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400 x 400 px , a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between Monday 9th March and 23:59 GMT on Friday 20th March

(Entry period now 2 weeks)

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Very nice...this time people will have more trouble cutting the layers etc., so it won't be easy, since I've done one already before, I'll try to do it again. And I like that there are at least 2 cars needed now. That will make it even harder for me.
Oh boy, Cutting out cars and sticking them in some other environment is too complex for me.

... Unless the Scavier team release the VWS this Friday or the next. If it the next, That'll give me only 1 day to make it....
ROFL, What u will do if Scirocco will get released tomorrow?
Quote from Shadowww :ROFL, What u will do if Scirocco will get released tomorrow?

I'd cancel my idea of buying rFactor. I was just playing a lite trial with the normal car. for the remaining 12 mins, I used a Lupo Cup. Now I'm gonna consider buying it! Dw, I ain't leaving LFS.... just a bit bored, so I was thinking of trying something else.

/me puts on flame suit
(i was going to ^ but didnt to make G!NO happy)trying is fun, try out Rigs of Rods while your at it.
Guess who got BETA! (mmmm ) , Abit of a ghost VWS ... Scary..

Edit- Awww shi*, two or more
Attached images
Beta VWS.jpg
Who's driving it, by the way?
lukelfs - Something wrong with the rear wheel. It just looks like its not in the same angle or looking the same way as the front wheel. + no driver, like somebody already said and 1 car. You just wasted your time.
I did say it was a ghost car , Only took 15 minutes, Dont really know how i can put a driver in it?
Lol, Ghost ride da whip!
Edit: Entry postponed, thanks to lack of sciroccos captured on screen.
Here's mine, FINAL ENTRY
Attached images
vws.jpg

Final Entry

Attached images
VWS_BL2R.jpg
am i the only one whith a driver in the cars?
Taavi:
Quote from JO53PHS :
Two or more Volkswagen Sciroccos racing on a LFS track.

But nice try.

Bean0, nicely cut out and put together, but the edit is poor IMO. You could of made it an awesome picture.

MiniVan - Yeah, probably. I noticed it straight away.
Quote from andRo. :Taavi:

But nice try.

Bean0, nicely cut out and put together, but the edit is poor IMO. You could of made it an awesome picture.

MiniVan - Yeah, probably. I noticed it straight away.

My bad, lol. There will be a new image.

@MiniVan: You didn't take the image in-game. That's why you're still the only one with a driver in the car. So basically, it's not your image at all.
Attached images
HM.jpg
Quote :No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Quote from andRo. :

I'm new at this
Quote from Taavi(EST) :@MiniVan: You didn't take the image in-game. That's why you're still the only one with a driver in the car. So basically, it's not your image at all.

Thanks for pointing that out. Seems to be cheating? You may only use your own work not devs movies
Nice one Taavi. That's why it seemed a bad quality picture with lots of blur to hide it. And he even bragged about the drivers...fail!
Not Entering
I was waiting for someone to catch on, great attention skills lol. I wanted someone to notice.
Liar, you wanted to win, but he catched ya! muhahaha

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG