The online racing simulator
Open Drift Comp
(1 post, started )
Open Drift Comp
Hosted by e2 kami^D
e2 and Kami have settled our differences because we are embarrassing our self on this forum making us look like nubs -__-.
So to solve this simple conflict, we are hosting an open drift comp. Which meaning any 1 may come and participate. This purely just for fun and will be judged by my self, and matt.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Show up on time and to the qualifying event
2. Name must be on list.
3. Screw around and I will kick you
4. NO SPEEDING IN THE PITS!
5. Have fun
Rules and Regulations
1. Each person will get 2 rounds
2. There is a speed and style comp, so there is no argument, chose 1
3. Demo (if you don’t like then don’t come )
4. Blackwood Rev
5. Xrt
6. There can be as many people as there can fit in the server during the qualifying rounds, but then will be narrowed down to 20 Server holds 12, 2 judges, 10 people for style, 10 people for speed. Qualifying runs are solo, you will get 2 runs for qualifying. Angle, Speed, Lines(closer to a given clipping points is better), engine�s throttle angles(wide open throttle is better), and whether the vehicle accelerates on the straightway
7. Please contact me at e2blade@msn.com on msn messenger or by email so I may receive your skin.
8. While a person is Going on their rounds YOU WILL NOT BE ON THE TRACK. You may spec or sit in the pits and wait for your turn.
9. There will be a 30 min Practice session before the initial start of the event, please don’t show up 1 minute before event starts. I need to get a count of who is present and ready to go.
10.Angle, Speed, Lines(closer to a given clipping points is better), engine�s throttle angles(wide open throttle is better), and whether the vehicle accelerates on the straightway
11. If you would like to help judge this PM me or message me on msn.
12. No restriction on tyres.
13. Fuel load must not be under 35%
14. Half a lap, unless you want to do a full, please state if you would like to do full or half.(style only) Speed comp requires full lap.
15. The start line is the pit exit line, the points don’t start to count until the 1st corner out of the pits.
16. Style comp will be a double run, judge on your angle, clipping points, and some speed
17. Speed comp will be Tandem runs, there will be a qualifying round before this event, you both get 2 runs, 1 person leads, then and the next.

If you would like to participate in this event, please sign your name in this thread, WITH YOU LFS NAME. First come first on the list. you will be scored according to D1 rules and your name will be posted on this thread. Hope your guys enjoy this .
Time and Date
March 19th (All qualifying rounds.)
6pm Eastern Time
March 20th (Style Comp)
6 pm Eastern time
March 21st
6 Easton time (Speed Comp)
Roster
1.e2 Blade
2.Kami^d MATT
3.e2 mustang
4.e2 240sx