The online racing simulator
The TBO Challenge - Server Info
Hey,

We have a practice server set up for the opening round of the TBO Challenge. The server will not be passworded until 1 week before the event.

Server Name: The IMA TBO Challenge

Enjoy!

Chris
:headbang:
I was hoping for this

Cheers
#4 - VoiD
"The IMA TBO Challenge"-server runs FZR on BL1r now... Bug or Feature..?
That was me testing. Will change now
Andy you idiot :P
MESSAGE TO ADMINS

Please do NOT change combo on practice server, it is set up like that for a reason!
Quote from Wilko868 :MESSAGE TO ADMINS

Please do NOT change combo on practice server, it is set up like that for a reason!

Ummm we need it on Sunday for OWT,
I didn't know OWT used XRG RallyX
new OWT category
Yeah that's the secret major revision we are going to do
Why can i not join the server, I need a password but i don't have a clue what it is
Quote from 1993weeman :Why can i not join the server, I need a password but i don't have a clue what it is

I think its cos its in use for the OWC
We are running our other league at the moment. The TBO Combo will return after the racing finishes

Sorry about that mate

Chris
Quote from Wilko868 :We are running our other league at the moment. The TBO Combo will return after the racing finishes

Sorry about that mate

Chris

No worrys,
Server is back to TBO Challenge Round 1 Config. The server will be passworded from tomorrow, so racers can get uninterrupted practice. The password will be sent via PM tomorrow.

Enjoy

Chris
could I have server password please
I haven't passworded it, i'll leave it till Sunday evening.
yeah but i cant get on as it says

Wrong Password. all the time
Well that means SOMEBODY has set a password. Give me 5 seconds, and i'll un-password it.

Sorry Lads!

Chris

EDIT: Server Un-Passworded
Fail

Cheers Wilko
I had the same problem thats why I asked.

Sorry for the confussion.
Server is on Kyoto National. Shouldnt it be Aston National?
Yes. The track rotation is on.. We didn't know that until now so it will be turned off now. Thanks for promting this

The TBO Challenge - Server Info
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG