The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
NDR Challenge Season 1/LFSBC Season 3 Calendar

We're pleased to announce the first draft of the NDRS3 Calendar, along with the calendar for the first season of the NDR Challenge. The NDR challenge will be, the 'experienced side' of the LFSBC. Both NDRC and LFSBC drivers will race together, at the same times, in the same races, but on occasion, the car the two classes use may be different.

Races will be ~45 mins in length, Enduro will be 2 hours, with pit stop

Format:
Round # Date - LFSBC Car/NDRC Car [track is the same regardless] / laps
  1. 4th April - STD / STD @ Blackwood Grand Prix [BL1] / 28 laps
  2. 11th April - TBO / TBO @ Aston Cadet [AS1] / 2x 21 laps [Double-Header Sprint Race]
  3. 9th May - TBC / TBC @ South City Town [SO5] / TBC laps
  4. 30th May - FBM / FOX @ Fern Bay Green [FE2] / 2x 20 laps [Double-Header Sprint race]
  5. 13th June - STD / STD @ Fern Bay Rallycross Reverse [FE5R] / 32 laps
  6. 4th July - FOX / FO8 @ Aston North [AS7] / 25 laps
  7. 18th July - LX4 / LX6 @ Westhill International [WE1] / 22 laps
  8. 1st August - GT2 / GTR @ Kyoto National [KY2] / 2 hours [Endurance Race (Compulsary Pit Stop + Rolling Start); Broadcasted Live]
Tbc?
#3 - CSF
Not decided yet.
That sounds nice.
... I'd say IF the VWS is released until then, we should really use it in South City Town

or getting UF Baby-R (c) for Round 3... or Making it the INTERACTIVE ROUND where the car can be decided until lets say 2 days before the race...
#6 - J@tko
Quote from TFalke55 :... I'd say IF the VWS is released until then, we should really use it in South City Town

or getting UF Baby-R (c) for Round 3...

I'd have done LX4 at FE5R and XFR/UFR at WE1 since you already have STD in round 1.
#8 - Fuse5
Bah, catching an STD in the first round already :/
-
(hyntty) DELETED by JO53PHS : Spam
-
(J@tko) DELETED by JO53PHS : Spam
-
(hyntty) DELETED by JO53PHS : Spam
-
(J@tko) DELETED by JO53PHS : Joe. I hate you.
#9 - J@tko
OP Updated with NDRC combos and laps
Pff, round 7 would be so much better with only Lx4's or lx4/lx6
Lx6 is great fun around Westhill...
I would personally go for LFSBCs with LX4, and NDRCs with LX6 for that round... kinda makes sense IMO.
im very interested!

i guess ill be in the NDRC then
altho i might be better off in the lfsbc

recently bought a g25 and im damn slow with it
Which category would I be in? Are you going on pace or experience?
Quote from Timdpr :Which category would I be in? Are you going on pace or experience?

Erm, kinda both. You're probably borderline-ish, so we'd probably let you choose.

We havn't decided definitive divisions for the two clases yet, so make up your own minds till we do
Quote from J@tko :Erm, kinda both. You're probably borderline-ish, so we'd probably let you choose.

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me!

I'm definately signing up, but I'll leave the class until I've got all the info, as any rational person would do. I'm already excited!
Well, big fish in a small pond or smaller fish in a bigger pond?
Will the dates get chosen soon? I hope the season ends before the 11th of july
#18 - CSF
Am I still eligable for the rookie category, given I didn't really show up last season?
Quote from CSF :Am I still eligable for the rookie category, given I didn't really show up last season?

Says the guy that's done MoE and IGTC races

Shame this is on a weekend
Quote from Fuse5 :Will the dates get chosen soon? I hope the season ends before the 11th of july

We're trying to sort them, but we've got a small issue with clashes with LFSCART [which is an admin/server issue] and IGTC [a driver issue].

We're seeing what we can do
Updated OP:
  • Dates now added
  • R2 combo updated
  • Races now ~45 mins
  • Enduro now 2h
Ah shit. I'm entering, but missing the last 2 events. aka the best ones.
Sadly, round 1, and probably more clash with the GTAL.
Rounds 1, 3 and 6 clash

TBH there's no way we can avoid clashes, because LFSCART, IGTC and the GTAL all run on Saturdays, and those series barely clash at all

You could always be clever and work around it with your team mates
Quote from J@tko :
You could always be clever and work around it with your team mates

I was thinking about it. So, Saturday evenings will be quite busy.

But, oh, well, why did you put the races on Saturdays? I am signed-up on something like 5 or 6 leagues running on the week-end...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG