The online racing simulator
yeah... joe is right... we know we're five in NDR... and we know intern were we're at... so this official position name is just some sort of burocracy
After long and hard consideration we have decided that deko's title is no longer grandiloquent enough for him. So now on he will be Jonathan Palmer, Chief Organiser of the Chain of Kudos (COCK)
#53 - CSF
Quote from J@tko :Ooh I've got a very quiet Chris [CSF i think] in the box now

Indeed. Though I soon fixed my outbound I think...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Seriously. Aside from that you were fine, Greg. Maybe a bit more effort at gathering your thoughts before speaking (eliminates quite a few of the "ums" and "ahs"), but for a first try it was very good.

Thank you DWB, at least I get one serious reply!
Headset and gathering my thoughts will come shortly!

New Dimension Racing are proud to present the Official 2009 Kyoto 250 Race Programme.

Produced by Joseph Ellis, the programme tells you everything you need to know about Saturday's Race, with interviews, driver info, the grid and much more!

So kick the girls out the house, print off the programme, hook the PC up to the TV and prepare to become the ultimate armchair fan!! The broadcast goes live from 1545 GMT, with the green flag scheduled to fly at 1610 GMT.

You can download the Programme here. [PDF - 30MB]

As always C&C is welcome

I'll update the OP with race info either tonight or tomorrow
Quote from J@tko :So kick the girls out the house, print off the programme, hook the PC up to the TV and prepare to become the ultimate armchair fan!! The broadcast goes live from 1545 GMT, with the green flag scheduled to fly at 1610 GMT.

xD oh yeah... and then having a non-MogulusPro-Mogulus stream... best to view on a 40+ inch Full HD television screen... right?!
Quote from J@tko :You can download the Programme here. [PDF - 30MB]

Fail... 30MB pdf how in hell...
Oh god, 30MB=14minutes for me.
BTW, don't bother re-downloading if you've got it already - it's only a minor error
When I saw 30Mb I was like "what?". But all in all, it's a good read.
Quote from Knight_Atack :When I saw 30Mb I was like "what?". But all in all, it's a good read.

We're not really sure where the 30MB came from, it was 20MB earlier, then I corrected a couple of errors, and it shot up to 30
it's cos I added the page number pic things, which weren't on when it was 20mb.
I have to say, that's the most professional piece of pre-race package I've ever seen for an LFS race, and that's not just because I'm in it. Seriously WELL impressed.
Great read guys. Very nice work
Should the first post be edited with just the details of today's race?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Should the first post be edited with just the details of today's race?

Yes. I'll do it now
where the live timming is?
CoRe drivers faking a pitstop, awesome.
Quote from zeugnimod : CoRe drivers faking a pitstop, awesome.

I saw that in my mirror, and was just completely amazed - FANTASTIC plan guys
Now they are having a lapped driver from another team giving them slipstream.
Quote from zeugnimod :Now they are having a lapped driver from another team giving them slipstream.

4-way bump drafting anyone??

Considering DWB timed out on the last pace lap, he's done bloody well
I bet my money on ken.
Me too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG