The online racing simulator
Har Har Har!! Rated X!
(40 posts, started )
Har Har Har!! Rated X!
This one's a little goofy. made it really quick, but its pritty funny. Good for a few Har Har's!

ps: Don't ask what the splasts are if you dont know.
Attached images
XFG_Pervy.jpg
thats kinda weird.... and scary.... illepall
Whoa, the birds in Canada must be huge
Quote from AndroidXP :Whoa, the birds in Canada must be huge

ROFL!!! nice one!
Quote from AndroidXP :Whoa, the birds in Canada must be huge

lol I guess he doesn't get it
Honestly...that skin makes me sick.
wow you have a ****ed up mind.
Quote from Monkay :lol I guess he doesn't get it

Oh I do get it, master of pearl jam... you like driving your splooge car?

But seriously, LOL SEX LOL
Puberty sucks, doesn't it?
Personally I think it's the kind of suggestism this forum could do without. Shame on you.
Quote from AndroidXP :
Puberty sucks, doesn't it?

wtf you douche bag. I was suppose to be a quick laugh of boredom. If your to serious for a joke, then go light your self on fire... now that would be funny.

and what the hell does that lame band have to do with ANYTHING??
Quote from Monkay :wtf you douche bag. I was suppose to be a quick laugh of boredom. If your to serious for a joke, then go light your self on fire... now that would be funny.

and what the hell does that lame band have to do with ANYTHING??

some things are funny....
that wasn't really to be honest.... dont quit your day job
#12 - Smax
It sucks.....or maybe that should be blows....
You aren't serious, are you? :rolleyes:
Quote from Clownpaint :But.. What are the "splasts"?

where a horse has cum'ed or something?? Not funny - and should this be allowed on LFSWorld?
I think it wouldnt, he is a demoer by the way.
What do you expect? He name says it all. Idiot (Anyway I dont get that skin. Maybe Im too young but I think it is stupid.)
I'll mark this to my "never make a skin about these"-list
#18 - JJ72
man you need to drink more water.
sigh... no sence of humour. Not like this was an attempt at apro skin idiots. and what diffence if im a demoer? Even if I was a S2 I still would of made it. Figures the only people who post is people who love to bitch and complain. hehehe losers...
put it this way...

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP AHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET!

if you still don't get it...
Quote from Monkay :sigh... no sence of humour. Not like this was an attempt at apro skin idiots. and what diffence if im a demoer? Even if I was a S2 I still would of made it. Figures the only people who post is people who love to bitch and complain. hehehe losers...

id strongly recomend u get a girl friend.
Girlfriend, hobby, maybe some extra-curricular activities or extra classes ... any of those will do.
Although to be fair I remember doing childish stuff like that - when I was 11 - but I never felt the urge to share it with a worldwide audience. I guess I thought that only I (or other 11-year olds) would find it funny.

...and you don't get the "Pearl Jam" reference? Where do you think the name comes from? Shift your brain into "D" and think about it for three seconds. If that fails, google it. LOL.

I think most people around here have a sense of humour btw...if noone laughs at your jokes, maybe you oughta reconsider how funny you think you are.
#23 - Smax
Quote from Monkay :lol I guess he doesn't get it

.....leave it with ya
Quote from JJ72 :man you need to drink more water.

That is the only hilarious post in this entire thread!
Well because you are demo racer you cant use LFSWorld and upload your skin there so other people would see it, I didnt meant that demoers are somehow less inteligent.

Har Har Har!! Rated X!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG