The online racing simulator
Fire smoke texture update!!
(11 posts, started )
the texture now looks better than ever!! old file and new file picture available for compairison.

WARNING!!
if you are a rallycross driver, racer, or drifter do not download this mod. make a backup smoke file before you download, and look at the screenshots and take time to decide if you want this mod.
Attached images
LFS 2009-02-22 19-02-43-83.jpg
LFS 2009-02-26 19-56-04-89.jpg
Attached files
DUSTALPHA.dds - 578.4 KB - 960 views
Can't open : DUSTALPHA
e: XP blocked it for some reason
e2: still can not get it to work.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :e: XP blocked it for some reason
e2: still can not get it to work.

blocked it? okay, that's weird. try redownloading in your dds folder. urrgh, i hate it when people have trouble with mods! I feel so guilty!
lol, this is the most useless but awesome mod ever!!! its like new tire textures, how often d you see the tread?

EDIT: This is all im getting
Attached images
123.jpg
well, if the link i give you doesn't work, then this must. i have uploaded the fire picture i used to make the texture. open gimp, or photoshop, or whatever, and round out the edges so that the actual texture looks like smoke and not a square. then, turn it upside down. LFS flips it over i don't know why. save it as "DUSTALPHA.dds" and if it asks you to replace say yes, and there you go. if i were you, i'd use gimp, because its free.
Attached images
FIRE!!.jpg
ill try out laterz yo! loll your desperate to get this to work...
MATSERACER, we are not half-blind, you can use this small letters.
If you're making the texture, why don't you do it and save us the hassle.
Quote from chavm481 :lol, this is the most useless but awesome mod ever!!! its like new tire textures, how often d you see the tread?

EDIT: This is all im getting

btw, i think theres a bug on lfs, u dont see the dust trough the fence
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If you're making the texture, why don't you do it and save us the hassle.

well, you see, for the first two people who tried it, it didn't work. so i am telling you guys how i made it so you can have it, BUG FREE!!
^agree, its a 3min job guys! ad its worth 3 minutes of your life!

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG