The online racing simulator
Which Wheel
(12 posts, started )
Which Wheel
While I don't think either of them are really good wheels, I would go with the Ferrari one. It just looks to be of a much better quality.

Although you might want to read this post and perhaps send the poster a pm to further inquire.

EDIT: also, the Saitek link you posted doesn't seem to mention what range of rotation the wheel has. That's obviously an important factor, especially since the Ferrari wheel only has 2400 (if I'm not mistaken). So if the Saitek has a wider range you might want to go with that one after all.
Are there any others which are sub 100 which are worth looking at?

And thanks for the advice.
#5 - G!NhO
driving force GT
#6 - Myw
Quote from obsolum :While I don't think either of them are really good wheels, I would go with the Ferrari one. It just looks to be of a much better quality.

Although you might want to read this post and perhaps send the poster a pm to further inquire.

EDIT: also, the Saitek link you posted doesn't seem to mention what range of rotation the wheel has. That's obviously an important factor, especially since the Ferrari wheel only has 2400 (if I'm not mistaken). So if the Saitek has a wider range you might want to go with that one after all.

I was informed that the Ferarri Thrustmaster wheel had only 270 degrees of rotation. Anyway, I thought the most was 900 degrees.
Quote from Myw :I was informed that the Ferarri Thrustmaster wheel had only 270 degrees of rotation.

You're right, it's 270°.
so i listened from friend just good words about driving force gt ... and momo is also really better way than that wheels i think
http://www.yoyotech.co.uk/logi ... ring-wheel-p-1398078.html - I looked at the driving force gt and it has 900 degrees but it states its for ps3 slightly confusing. any help?

I couldn't find out how much rotation the r660 has but still looking,

Thanks for the help so far guys! once again any more greatly appreciated.
Driving Force Pro and Driving Force GT wheels (which may look the same but have differences eith their force feedback) were designed for playstation gaming, but the guys at Logitech have released PC drivers, which you can download from their site.

[OFF-TOPIC]

I don't understand why everyone has ran down the new Thrustmaster F430 wheel if you havven't tried it (I haven't as well...). You can't know if it really is that bad in terms of durabillity. SRT found it pretty good and stiff.
Quote from opi4613 :http://www.yoyotech.co.uk/logi ... ring-wheel-p-1398078.html - I looked at the driving force gt and it has 900 degrees but it states its for ps3 slightly confusing. any help?

I couldn't find out how much rotation the r660 has but still looking,

Thanks for the help so far guys! once again any more greatly appreciated.

In your price range the DF GT is the best IMO. I've owned one for 5 or 6 months now and it is a really, really good wheel for the money.

The Ferrari thrustmaster is good i hear.

i wouldn't mess with that saitek though. It just looks poorly built.

Edit: Driver URL http://www.logitech.com/index. ... en?WT.ac=sc|downloads||dd

Which Wheel
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG