The online racing simulator
Best recording program
(23 posts, started )
Best recording program
Hi guys.
I'm using Fraps for record LFS races, drift session, etc...
but I noticed that it has low graphics. Tell me, what is the best program for record LFS?
Fraps.
Fraps ... the last versions of Fraps are really amazing ... atleast i think. No huge fps drop and very easy/fast to use.
Please, I just want one program for recording. So link me the best. PLEASE
Ok thanks.
I am yet to find a recorder that will just record what is actually on your screen, unless you are watching a movie in media player or you are playing a game.

I was trying to explain to a mate of mine how to do something with windows XP the other day and i decided it would be easier to just record what i was doing with settings and stuff using fraps and send him the video to watch.

Nope, does not work.

If anyone knows of a free one that is able to do this i would be very happy.

Sorry for hijacking the thread by the way, seemed daft to start a new one tho when this one is here anyway.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I am yet to find a recorder that will just record what is actually on your screen, unless you are watching a movie in media player or you are playing a game.

I was trying to explain to a mate of mine how to do something with windows XP the other day and i decided it would be easier to just record what i was doing with settings and stuff using fraps and send him the video to watch.

Nope, does not work.

If anyone knows of a free one that is able to do this i would be very happy.

Sorry for hijacking the thread by the way, seemed daft to start a new one tho when this one is here anyway.

CamStudio
Has sound issues with some soundcards, but you can probably find a workaround if you have the brain-power.
So CamStudio is good. But is free?
its free if you read the text on the page xD its open source
Quote from David 96 :So CamStudio is good. But is free?

Did you actually visit the website? The title of the main page is "CamStudio - Free Screen Recording" and the word "free" is used a further 8 times on the main page alone.
i think he dont xD i got the issue with the soundcart! NOOO xD but dont worry its fixed fast xD got another one too xD
Ok. Thanks all for the help.
Xfire has an built in cam and thats the only that works properly on my not that good pc
Too late. I downloaded CamStudio
ok but maybe others find it useful
I dont like fraps
Fraps cant write to hdd on 1920*1200
Quote from Gegry1992 :I dont like fraps

When would you ever need a 1920*1200 video of a game?

And there isn't any codec that can encode 1920x1200 in real-time without 90% fps drop.
If you bother to set it up right with a few plugins etc virtual dub is the sex

It can! Though a multi-core CPU and a fast and defragmented HDD is a must.

Quote from jimaxx :If you bother to set it up right with a few plugins etc virtual dub is the sex

Ehm, vdub is surely great but in no mean a screen recorder.
"Free Screen Recorder" is good too, but not for fullscreen game recording.
CamStudio in game recording sucks some ass but ZD Soft Game/Screen Recorder is a good one, but too bad it ran into problem on my computer while trying to record in LFS, but works in other games.

Best recording program
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG