The online racing simulator
#226 - dev
Damn, I'm working untill 19:00 UTC... I guess you won't be avoiding me this week :P
I´ll be there. Nice combo I think.
Not sure if I can make this, but I hope to do
Ok, I just drove a couple of laps (yes, I know how late it is) and it was great fun. Got a 1:58,96 as best time, but I think there is still room for improvements.
Also did a little test for myself, and were not impressed, I sucks horrible at this car The track made is very hard too. If I am home at the time for the race today I'll join so you can laugh of me.
Quote from The Very End :Also did a little test for myself, and were not impressed, I sucks horrible at this car The track made is very hard too. If I am home at the time for the race today I'll join so you can laugh of me.

Nah, if I pull of one of my super special epic fails, everyone´s gonna laugh at me.
But you usually has the setups right? I kind of need a setup that is both stable (we all know what stable means in the LX, but more stable than standard road setup) and which doesn't lose the speed in the corners
Well, I have a couple of setups for this combo. I haven´t yet tried all of them but the only way you can lose time in corners with them is by going sideways, which happens from time to time in a LX.
Well last race I lost speed in the corners without skidding, but I think that was a little mistake with the setup, right?
Quote from The Very End :Well last race I lost speed in the corners without skidding, but I think that was a little mistake with the setup, right?

Maybe? With LX4 you shouldn´t get this problem.
You saying something there, the LX4 should be better to drive. And I did of course mix up these thing so the test yesterday were with the LX6, and that was not good Well seeing the race is with the LX4 should make things a little more interesting!
I don´t think I´ll race tonight, I´m just too tired already, but I´ll leave my setup here (based on DaveWS´s setup). Handling is abit RAC-ish as you get some snap oversteer in long turns, but overall it should be capable as qual and race setup. Hope you have fun!
Great, thanks a lot mate, I'll test it out when I got time
Can't join, I get ClientConnect error. Connection times out. Other servers work fine. :o
Last, 3rd and 8th.. nothing to say, i'm tired of explaining it all.

Sry loco :P
Due to my death grip and epic pushing to keep up (damn you loco >:C), i now have epic nerve pain in my left wrist. halp
Sorry I was not there yesterday, were out on the cinema.
Tell me, how did it go?
Who did win, and who did the action (on his costs) ?
Its was damn fun
Troy'll post the stats up soon ( I presume ).
But yes, there was plenty for action in each of the races,
Huge multicar pileups in every one (as expected ), second sprint race was especially great, with every single CR drivers taking another CR guy out, lap after lap
Yep, was good fun on Westhill. Here the stats and standings:

http://troy.freeunix.net/

And the next combo chosen by Guru:

Date: Thursday, August 27th 2009
Server: CR|LRF Racing
Start: 18:30 UTC
Car: LX6
Track: Aston National rev (AS3r)

Schedule:

Qualification: 10 minutes
Sprint Race 1: 5 laps
Sprint Race 2: 5 laps (rev grid)
Main Race : 12 laps (rev grid)
Attached files
LX6_AS3r_DaveW_hot.set - 132 B - 690 views
Lx6 + AS3, this is going to be deadly combo
I will take some time and practice for this, as I belive I will have time to show up for this race tomorrow. Even as it's a pain in the ass to drive the LX cars, it's great fun
No fun knowing that all aliens 3id, troy guru and propably lots more will do 2.00 every lap while i'm still in 2.01.5 and can't get it down.. No fun in it. I'll propably pass this.
Don't think like that mate, last race I was in people were 3 seconds faster than me anyway It's fun fun fun!
#249 - dev
Working again... and this is a combo I really like :/
damn, ill have to pass this one
clubbing time tonight, birthday party that requires my attendance )

'Public' Concept LX racing (weekly)
(282 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG