The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Excellent news, but you should create a thread in the "LFS General Discussion" section to attract some people IMO.

Don't worry, it'll be done later this weekend.

Quote from March Hare :Will they be available on demand later?

Yes they will. All official presentations on the 46 are available on-demand after their airing.

Don't forget the live airing time: 15:00 EDT | 19:00 UTC/GMT | 20:00 BST if I'm correct.
Great.
Quote from Knight_Atack :Don't forget the live airing time: 15:00 EDT | 19:00 UTC/GMT | 20:00 BST if I'm correct.

Spot on
Quote from Wilko868 :Why of course Mr Hare

Quote from Knight_Atack :Yes they will. All official presentations on the 46 are available on-demand after their airing.

Great! Now I can see all the action too.

Quote from shaun463 :Fail - Already asked and answered .

Actually, no. It isn't stated anywhere in this thread that the46 offer brodcasts on demand.

Still, the answer was a bit obvious. Better to ask and be enlightened than hope for the best in the dark, I sometimes say.
This is fantastic news. Great work on getting an agreement. Now if I dont get called up I can still see some fantastic racing.
Great news, cant wait to see myself fail in both races
Also you will be able to ttrack live timing on spdo racing's website .. We have the TBO-C league up on that site . Will send a link in a few hours ..
Here is where u can find the live stanidings tomorrow , with times updating each lap ..
I need a server password
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by Wilko868
My name is pronounced "More" not mooerrrr LMAO

Like Greg Moore, or Bobby Moore, Roger Moore. LOL.
Just watched it and it was nice actually. The cameras were a bit dodgy and a few other mistakes but nice anyway.

Maybe you can ask the drivers how their name is pronounced? Some names are very tough but most of them are easy to learn. Can't really be a bad thing.
I know it's hard to do a live broadcast and you guys didn't mess up....but i do advise that there's more camera control.

Cutting away from a 3-wide car battle for the lead....NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Please avoid something like that in the future.

Also, maybe go through the starting grid for each heat race? I would like to see who's where at the start
Quote from lizardfolk :
Also, maybe go through the starting grid for each heat race? I would like to see who's where at the start

That would be great indeed, but I don't think the broadcaster has enough time before the start to show the whole 2x cars and then move the camera in front of the field. Now suggestion : the admin could introduce a formation lap with this. Then the commentators would have the time to speak a little bit about the drivers and so on, and this is always nice for the fans, because the tension grow up significatively during the lap... like in real life...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That would be great indeed, but I don't think the broadcaster has enough time before the start to show the whole 2x cars and then move the camera in front of the field. Now suggestion : the admin could introduce a formation lap with this. Then the commentators would have the time to speak a little bit about the drivers and so on, and this is always nice for the fans, because the tension grow up significatively during the lap... like in real life...

It sounds like a good idea. We'll play about with it this week and see if its worth the use
Am just watching the race just now, Its quite good except when there is an overtaking move for the lead and it splits away to see another but less significant battle.

Also the persons that went off on the 1st lap on the 2nd race was me that was me failing badly again.

Still it seemed a nice fun race at the front, if only i could be there
Just watched the races. Good stuff. Especially the feature. Although my epic pass of S.Simoes was missing. I'll let you off this time.

You can pronounce my name
I was actually amazed how much TV broadcast time i had there
Hey all,

I've been experimenting with the TV Director and for the next round, we will use the director manually

Cheers

Chris
Another note I'd like to add. I'm still finalizing some details, and because I am quite busy, won't be ready for the next broadcast on Sunday. So expect a full on structured/prepared/fully equiped broadcast as I want them to be for the round after that (R7&8 May10).
So am I right in saying there is no broadcast for rounds 5 & 6?

I can sacrafice a round broadcastless for the sake of improvements
Quote from scotty2888 :So am I right in saying there is no broadcast for rounds 5 & 6?

I can sacrafice a round broadcastless for the sake of improvements

AFAIK you are
Who said there was no broadcast? Is there something I am not aware of?

If it's because of my post, I'm just saying that the broadcast will be similar to the last one, and that I will get all the points that need to be finalized in order to make a polished and perfect broadcast for the next one. In theory, there still is one planned tomorrow.
Great work with last round broadcast, I have just checked the OD version and it was really good, both the quality of the vid and the comentators, really good stuff in here. Congrats to the organization

I'll try to help you guys with my surname, was really funny to hear as you pronounced it , I didn't have too much time to post in the help-comentators-pronunciation thread, but I'll do as soon as I can.
I agree the broadcast is now on a very good level, everything that happens in the race seems to be noticed and picked up by the camera's. Also the excitement when 3 or 4 cars are side by side is great to hear!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG