The online racing simulator
Texture Overview
(15 posts, started )
Texture Overview
Hi Guys, sorry 4 my bad english. Here a small overview of some change is with LFS. If still which absence please write in and I Mach her into the first post post.

all deleted, why some people are too crazy for the world :-D NOOBS
Great idea!
Hey, please remove the direct links to my modification. Make it link to the thread instead please. 1 link is enough. To the .rar files as well as the pictures. Host them yourself if you want direct links please.
#4 - Lible
FZ + FZR interior is 2 times - 1 time real, 2nd time at Blackwood pitedit.
Also name of the creator would be nice...
Quote from Darkone55 :Hey, please remove the direct links to my modification. Make it link to the thread instead please. 1 link is enough. To the .rar files as well as the pictures. Host them yourself if you want direct links please.

I host them by myself now. Sorry i didn´t see it
Quote from Electricwolf :

I host them by myself now. Sorry i didn´t see it

I mean, just host the pictures yourself. And put a link to the original thread instead of the rar's (even if you host them..) ok?

Next time just ask if you can but a link here or so, saves you a lot of trouble.
Quote from Hyperactive :Also name of the creator would be nice...

Yes everyone's name (the author) should be next to the title.

For example Don and KiD's skies, they deserve credit for making it. Also you should link the thread too incase someone wants to discuss it.
I have write the Autors name under all Updates, i hope it´s all right
AAh man , I was just about to ask for a kind of thread that was attempeted by Electricwolf and he gets shot down illepall . Looks like this is turning into a rfactor mod forum

Cant we have a sticky controlled by a moderator where the author will PM the moderator with Description,picture and link to the files ? .

Lets show the rFactor forum how it suppose to be done please
I don't think he understood us, that is all. His post was fine, and all I asked was that he put the author's names next to the work, then there wouldn't be any problems with the thread. But he just deleted everything? :zombie:

Oh well, was good while it lasted.....
If he's been using this for guidance, no wonder he's confused.

While author's are credited, it's all direct links, and about half of them have no thread links...?

Don't give up Electricwolf
I think this would be great thread, just 2 things: always mention the author by name. And instead of giving link directly to the file, a link to the thread is better, because there may be more info about the files.

This is great idea, Electricwolf! If possible you could put it back.

Worth sticky!
Link off. Frown

Texture Overview
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG