The online racing simulator
Whats your plans in season 1?
So what do you think to archieve in this cup 1st season?
I want us to finish every race, and if that happens, I think we can go into top 10, maybe even win it if we give all 120%.
Get in top 20 sometimes...
Is this a thread where you can get +1 for free in your postcount?
No. I think that our team can regularly compete somewhere in top 15 - top 20, as this is GTR league, i dont expect podiums from us.
#5 - CSF
That Gil will fail.
#6 - kiste
I think irts our first international league and we can go to the top 10. But we will see.
Our aim is to beat Sonicrealms. We share the same Ventrilo server, so gloating will be very easy if we're able to beat them in our XRR. And with Gil failing, our task should be even easier!

My views are my own personal opinions and do not refect the views of SRS. Although they probably think the same.

But also, getting some top 20s or 10s would be very nice indeed. The XRR is a challenge but we hope to prove it's drivable and not a complete dog.
To get finish line, and if we manage to get there, i like to see us in top10
from admin side:
we try to get a good start and take it further to the end of the season. i really want the "Best New League" year end award
You'll have to beat the ITCC then
Quote from D.Zanetti :You'll have to beat the ITCC then

Yeah, that will be a though mission, since iTCC is fantastic
to have much fun =)
For me My goal is just to finish and finish somewhere near 15th or so but 1st or something would be great But as a team just to complete the race's is a goal and ya to win would be good to.
Like several stated, the same goes for RSR. We would like to see that the car reaches every finish. But more importantly having fun in training and racing amongst you guys. Lets get this show on the road.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :i'm just hoping to get a good taste of some proper team endurance racing. Longest race i've done so far is just one two hour race & lots of one hour races. I don't think i've even swapped a car in a race either. So that'll be new!
I'm pretty sure by the final 6 hour race comes around i'll be needing a new chair/driving position aswell...

Gonna be fun

then you will learn it here! getting experience is the main goal for this league
Well, after having a look at the timing charts

We aren't going to trouble the top or even mid-table runners so for us it's a learning experience from which we will hope to improve.

Never run a race more than half an hour or so, never done driver changes, never driven with a (nearly) full tank of fuel or had to worry about tyres blowing out near the end of stints....it should be real good fun and I'm looking forward to it immensely

Clean consistant driving and bringing the car home is the limit of my ambitions. I'll leave all the fancy manouveres and over-taking to my faster and more experienced team-mates
That we finish all races and can be slightly competetive.
My plan is #9 from outer space.
No wins, no podiums, but no bad results either. Finishing the championship inside the top10 would make me very happy.
Nice to see that You guys have some goals set up, i'm sure it will help You all .
Most important..... to have fun
on second place.. hmm.... to be in first half.
My personal goals are to have fun and to be the fastest FXR.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG