no SERVERS?!? for patch V
(37 posts, started )
No wonder, your net sucks.
i have 10X the speed...
-
(Fujioshi) DELETED by Fujioshi
Quote from squidhead :Your connection speed is bad and you should feel bad

i played with this speed quite well
Wtf: He has got 2Meg download / 0.7meg upload, I'm on 1.5/256 and have never got LAG issues. My LFS internet ping/lag is the same from patch to patch.
But he's on wireless, so that may cause some lag, although changing from patch V to patch Z should make no difference.

Maybe on patch V the servers he connects to have a good ping, and Z servers have a bad ping. He doesn't give us enough information to give a proper diagnosis. It's like going to the doctor and saying "My *blank* hurts. Please heal me doc"

Interesting how he says his lag is bad when he goes to Z version. And a few posts later he posts his PC specs.

Maybe it's a framerate issue, with the newer graphical updates, maybe his PC lags (FPS slowdown). You see alot of people confuse the term "lag" when it's actually a frame-rate (fps) issue.

I remember vaugely when patch W came out the USER LOD levels were rated as higher, so If you were always on 1.0 and just getting good framerate, you had to lower it to 0.8 USER LOD

Fujioshi - what is you ingame Framerate. Turn it on in ESC >> OPTIONS >> DISPLAY >> Fram Rate Display (fps)
Ok bro, but im out of my city so ill post back of what you wanted A.S.A.P!

no SERVERS?!? for patch V
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG