(42 posts, started )
Obama Inauguration, zoom into anyone you want
Quite an amazing picture

Link
Saw this on another forum a while ago.

#3 - 5haz
Pff, I can't find any snipers.

Still cool though, thanks.
Saw that in another forum, if you look closely near the fence you should see someone wearing an invisibility cloak i.e. only the lower legs are visible
Quote from NightShift :Saw that in another forum, if you look closely near the fence you should see someone wearing an invisibility cloak i.e. only the lower legs are visible

lol i saw that, scaryyy
That is spoooooky I think that we have found ghosts!
it's probably where 2 images have been spliced together or something, or she was moving
Snipers
Attached images
snipers.JPG
FYI, it is made from about 250 images. Remove the extra part of the link to get to the root website. They even have a robot for sale to take them.

The simple version is, you zoom in as close as you can for the highest resolution, pan across several shots through moving down several rows and stitch them all together.

There are a lot more interesting images on that site than the inauguration of that idiot.
Quote from Lateralus :Saw this on another forum a while ago.

what am i lookin at here. lol, am i missing something?
Quote from popsy :what am i lookin at here. lol, am i missing something?

/facepalm!
Quote from popsy :what am i lookin at here. lol, am i missing something?

The picture has already been posted in this thread. Don't repost the damn thing again.
I like that website a lot
This Obama picture is quite interesting, I really liked it, but I decided to see some others....
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1235102186
...and considering the ammount of ghosts in some pictures (it depends from picture to picture), I think this one taken on Obama inauguration is just amazing for having such a low number of ghosts.
Attached images
gigapan.jpg
Attached images
untitled.PNG

See what else you can find .
hehe spotted two fails... awww the joys of paint.

i have too much time on my hands.
Quite a simple idea but amazingly well executed. I'd love to see somebody do this at a motorsport event - at the start maybe.
Interesting. I like the sissy Secret Service guy wearing earmuffs.

Spot the odd one out.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG