The online racing simulator
Export of CTRA friends information
Well, seeing as the draconian method of locking down entire sections of the forum has started, i'll just post this in general in the hope I can get the attention of an ex CTRA type...

Any chance the CTRA website can be brought back up for read only purposes? I'd really like to get my list of "buddies" because I never added them via LFSWorld and the CTRA names don't match the LFS names. I'm all confused, lonely and in need of a way to communicate with the fellow "clean and non-whinging" racers I often had such fun to share track time with...

Beg beg, please please?
#2 - SamH
Yep, I've been thinking about ways to serve up CTRA content for individuals and thought of putting together some "doggy-bag" statistics for folks to collect for themselves at will. I'll have something sorted in the next few days and will post here (moved to technical assistance section)
Sorry Sam I wasn't attempting to incur more workload on your part, I was just hoping I might be able to cut and paste my list from the existing website.
#4 - SamH
Not a problem buddy! I'll PM you with your list of friends in a few mins. I can quickly run a query for that
Cheers big ears... on another topic, would be nice to see you racing now and then. Amazingly one of the most popular servers since the closure of CTRA is a Destruction Derby server! Who would've thought? I think i'm banned however for telling a bunch of people to stop whining! Wonders will never cease
You are both welcome to come by the RSR server if you would like some racin. No Bullshit aloud Just fun.

See ya guys.

PS Yeager hows the family? Long time know see.
Quote from Toddshooter :PS Yeager hows the family? Long time know see.

Ooh yes, RSR, i'll get my ass over there...

Little Jack is a good un, NEARLY walking... and today he was racing LFS! At 10 months!!
Quote from yeager :Ooh yes, RSR, i'll get my ass over there...

Little Jack is a good un, NEARLY walking... and today he was racing LFS! At 10 months!!

10 months :O:O:O
Quote from StableX :10 months :O:O:O

Well, when I say racing... he was holding the wheel. I had to do the pedals for him

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG