The online racing simulator
#1 - Lynce
XR GT Patch Z Promotional Movie. Lynce Digital Art

Note: Very important.

I do not use ENBseries or Bloom lightning addon.

Open your mind to see this movie.

This is my latest work and I tell you that my sincere apologizes for another
thread.

For this time I hope you enjoy it and you can
see what is my favorite car.

The "lightning effects" or "Photoreal effects", maybe is the exactly name for this movie.

People. Enjoy it.

Megaupload

Youtube

For the best view in HQ (Megaupload). You can see the details.

More information about this car

And more

Another movie about this car by Megaepsilon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJYTT79PEk

Apologizes for my english.

EDIT:

Thanks to (Colaborations):

Qstomeq (POL) Thank you very much for your amazing mprs.

Enenex (ARG). Thanks for your second colaboration and excelent drift.

Acknowledgments:

Squidhead, FOX1977, BMWm3, GolfR32, Toki, Ginho, jatko, mp3astra (for my the best talented movie maker 2008 for his passion), Big Time, SWE RE (Passion too), Unokeva (inspiration), qstomep, Enenex, Developers ( to created the best racing simulator)Team VR and my wife and her son.

Sorry if I forget someone else.
Absolutely amazing!! I like the reflections.
good job!
Nice Vid as usual.
Amazing,just no other words
Awesome work again, Lynce!
Nice!
The quality is very good and it has that professional feel into it.
Good job.
Well, as you promised everything you said it would have, it does. And don't get me wrong, the visual effects are top notch. But there's something about this movie that just bothers me. It's probably the music choice, the video isn't dramatic and fast paced enough for "Immediate Music"... Also action syncronisation to the music rhytm would be a great plus for the immersion into the video...

It's quite a lot higher standard than usual LFS videos, but it leaves more to be desired, I feel you can do better
if only lfs looked that good
Cool, Real Cool.
Really great job as usually Lynce, you use some reflection mod? If so, maybe you'll tell which one.
The video states all over the place that no reflection or bloom mods are in use.
Wonderful video, I like the way it looks at the FE Rally part of the video.
Omg, It is SOO realistic !
VERY nice! The visuals is just amazing! But +1 for squid's comment.
Thanks for all coments and critics too.

+1 with Squid too.

Do not me add in your hater list,hehehehe.

The music is a selection in the last time. Normally I choose this in the first moment before making the movie but the final result do not convinced me.

This movie is the base of my future works. Is not an experiment but it's the plataform for improve more.
Pretty nice video there!

Some of the text though was pretty hard to read.
The fact that you made it look better than most newer games is what realy gets me, there are parts where it looked almost real.

I find that LFS has the simplicity in design needed to get realistic effects, and you pulled it off near perfectly.

Now if only you could get LFS to look like that all the time. Enhanced contrast can only do so much.
I really like the look of it all, looks very realistic. Good job.
That is just stunning. Amazing video once again. :P

I somewhat agree with squid though Keep it up!
Quote from evilpimp :I somewhat agree with squid though Keep it up!

Allright, thanks, I will
and yes, I know this was not addressed to me :P
Great movie, absolutely amazingly work in the beginning of it! With all those effects and camera work the game looks as LFS on Crysis engine Not to mention it all does fit right in place, one of the best video this year I belive!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Pretty nice video there!

Some of the text though was pretty hard to read.

I'm glad you like it. Thanks.

Thanks for all coments again and I readed with atention the critics for improve.

My own suggestion if you can and if You have time is see it in High Quality for view the details and you can make the criticisms. For me is better because I have some doubts in some secuences. Suggestions for camera angles.

All suggestions in the last paragraph are welcome.
Bravo, Lynce.
0:36-38 you can see through the drivers hand in the top left corner, but nothing big. Nice reflections on the cars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG