The online racing simulator
Selling my matrox triple head2go
(12 posts, started )
Hello,

I am selling my Triple Head2Go... I no longer have time for gaming (Sadly) and have dissmantled my setup.

It is almost 2 years old and is still in brand new condition. I do not have the original box, sorry!!

Anyone willing to make me a sensible offer before i place it on Ebay???

Anyone wishing to purchase in the Manchester area i will deliver personally if the moneys right!!

Thanks

Jack Bauer...... no longer.....

P.s Good luck in your future racing..
How many would you want for it?
Hi there,

Just out of interest, is it the digital or analog version? And to mirror the previous poster, how much are you looking for for it?

Andrew
Its the analog!!

Offers over 150...

Thanks
This is no Ebay, follow the rules please
#6 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :Show me the "No classifieds" rule, please.

dont you remember? you cant post things to sell because this is a sim racing forum, there was an announcement for about a month... cmon Jack, being a forum whore and you didnt know about this?
#8 - Jakg
Link me then.

(i.e. I don't believe you)
It's fine in OT. It should go there.
Far too many people policing this Forum......... Noticed it a long time ago and was one of the reasons i stopped coming on here!!!
#11 - Byku
Oh guys come one, LFS forum would be suitable for selling simracing-stuff. But yeah... move it to offtopic forum .
moved

Quote from Original Announcement of selling :Hi all

Just a reminder to all about our policy here on advertisements. Any advert threads will be closed and removed with the exception of private ads for sim-racing related hardware (e.g. wheels, seats, cockpits, etc), software (e.g. RBR), or services (server rental).

Any other for sale threads are not permitted (that includes general computing hardware too).

Why is this the policy? Simply, we do not want this forum to become littered with people selling items not related to the nature of this forum. So the line is drawn at sim-racing related goods/services.

Hopefully that clears things up.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG