The online racing simulator
I have the S2 license but online im on DEMO?
I have the S2 license but when i play online im still on all the demo servers. How can i solve this?

(Sorry for my bad english, im from holland)
Buy S2 Licence , dont crack!
#3 - garph
Not to jump to conclusions but you have brought and paid the money for the S2 licence?

You need to go to unlock and enter you game password and username.
Or just use your S2 licence name, the one you post now with says demo user. If you use that in the game you will be a demo user there ass well.

If this is your S2account, mail the devs. Since it is not an S2 account
Quote from Gegry1992 :Buy S2 Licence , dont crack!

I have bought it.

Quote from marzman :Or just use your S2 licence name, the one you post now with says demo user. If you use that in the game you will be a demo user there ass well.

If this is your S2account, mail the devs. Since it is not an S2 account

Ty, I used the wrong account. I have taken a break from LFS, so i used my old account.
Quote from sancie11 :I have bought it.

Ty, I used the wrong account. I have taken a break from LFS, so i used my old account.

You joined February 2009, doesnt that sound a bit suspicious?
explain
is it just me or smells anything wrong here
Quote from sancie11 :I have bought it.

Your old account was made yesterday and has two posts? Please post with your S2 account, then we can stop thinking it is suspicious.
Quote from EliteAti :You joined February 2009, doesnt that sound a bit suspicious?

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :explain

Quote from John5200 :is it just me or smells anything wrong here

Quote from marzman :Your old account was made yesterday and has two posts? Please post with your S2 account, then we can stop thinking it is suspicious.

...you all just sound like the S2 police. It could be a simple mistake/problem, there is no need to jump on him, integrate him and be judge and jury.

Just seems like you're all really serious as if it's your job to find out crackers. Feels wrong
Give him the benefit of the doubt.
It's just suspicious that he posted with his just made "old account he used after his brake from lfs", nothing wrong with mentioning that.

He still has the chance to clear that up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG