The online racing simulator
Need drift setup for RA
(3 posts, started )
Need drift setup for RA
Well, I just need drift settings for RA, please. Thanks in advance!
kalamies, the best thing to do is to apply the knowledge you have (if any) from setting up other cars into makign a set suited for your tastes and your style in the RAC. drifting more than anything is about personality, not about using someone else's set. if at all, try to make your own set for your driving style, for your tastes... you'll be far happier.

come to think of it, you're a demo racer... how can you use the setup once (if) you get it?
Yeah this is an another account I created to post here and I want to be with same nick as I'm in LFS torque, but anyway I have no knowledge of making any kind of settings I usually use Sam's soft drift setups where the only thing that I have modified to them is changing brake balance from 56% to 70% to not spin when I want to slow down after a straight for example :P. After little practice in the beginning I have been doing great with those settings much better than with the defaults. I'm not ready yet to start learning about making settings maybe when I get bored to driving but now I just ask other peoples settings

Need drift setup for RA
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG