The online racing simulator
Gamepad compatibility.
(5 posts, started )
Gamepad compatibility.
Ive been playng on a mouse/keyboard for a very long time. I cannot afford much money on wheel so i decided to buy myself a cheapzor gamepad. When looking at the price, then i dont expect much from this but ...

... I wanted to ask, that does LFS fully support (or this gamepad?) stick-acceleration/braking (smoothly)? The gamepad has 2x8way sticks and sensitive technology buttons. I hope that u get what i mean.

Gamepad: Trust GM-1520 Dual Stick Gamepad

Thanks
I play with a PS3 controller and I know others do so you should have no problem. You just need to have throttle/brakes as seperate axis in LFS and then assign it to whichever way you want to move it on the gamepad. 4 shoulder buttons are very useful as you can look left/right and also change gear, and while it'll probably take getting used to, (I tried using the mouse recently and I struggled) it is much smoother than than a mouse - small movements are needed.
Okay, im buyng it. No offense G25 owners
i have a 2 USD gamepad and works awsome...
#5 - qubix
Hi!

I've found that on the net:

http://www.sklep.modelarnia.pl ... or-samochodowy-usb-himoto

Sorry for Polish language, 100 pln is about 25 euros.

That is a remote control unit for RC car models simulator. You use the wheel on the side of it for steering and the trigger for gas/breaks. I'm trying to find out if it works and give you some opinions. If the gas/breaks work nice on this trigger, that might be better than a gamepad with normal analogue axis.

regs

Gamepad compatibility.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG