The online racing simulator
5,000th Thread
(13 posts, started )
5,000th Thread
just thought it'd be interesting to know that I GOT THE 5,000th THREAD! HAHAHA!

congrats LFSforum! lets make it 10,000!

lucky bastard
Your mom must be SOOOOOOOOOO proud.
Just imagine, RevMonkey sitting there hitting F5 (refresh), F5, F5, F5, great, 4998th post, [create new thread], Hey, does anyone smoke?, [create new thread], hey, I'm the 5000th new thread!!!
actually, i only noticed it when i was looking at the off topic board (i never venture down there )
Here, have a cigar . . .
why thank you ^_^
it was probably a post in one of the private forums, maybe in the S2 Beta forum or something
Ah, the old pardigm paradoxical existantial thread existance thread. Am I really writing in the 5,000th thread, or arn't I? Hmmmm. I put a comma here - - - - >, does a butterfly flap it's wings in Barbados. And anyone seen my cat recently? I put in a box marked 'Warning, radioactive' and now I can't seem to find it.

Schrodinger . . . here pussy. Kitty, kitty, kitty. Schroey . . . .come on boy, where are you.
Quote from Funnybear :Ah, the old pardigm paradoxical existantial thread existance thread. Am I really writing in the 5,000th thread, or arn't I? Hmmmm. I put a comma here - - - - >, does a butterfly flap it's wings in Barbados. And anyone seen my cat recently? I put in a box marked 'Warning, radioactive' and now I can't seem to find it.

Schrodinger . . . here pussy. Kitty, kitty, kitty. Schroey . . . .come on boy, where are you.

What have you been smoking, and where can I get it?

.. oh I forgot, I don't smoke.
Quote from Funnybear :Ah, the old pardigm paradoxical existantial thread existance thread. Am I really writing in the 5,000th thread, or arn't I? Hmmmm. I put a comma here - - - - >, does a butterfly flap it's wings in Barbados. And anyone seen my cat recently? I put in a box marked 'Warning, radioactive' and now I can't seem to find it.

Hahahaha! Now that post's worth a cigar!
I've been smoking a Camberwell carrot. I call it that because it resembles a carrot and I first made it in Camberwell . . . .

5,000th Thread
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG