The online racing simulator
XRT & RB4 Skin req
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Soe
XRT & RB4 Skin req
Hi my friend have s2 ,but now he have a problems with internet ! soo he ask me to post ! he want that some one Create a WMD team skin (we make drift) skin for his team for rb4 and xrt ! with some drift manufacters logo Sorry for my bad english! thx pm if somebody do it ! thx
your friend have problems so you posted that nice...
#3 - Soe
no need free post here !
#4 - Soe
nobody ? plz someone try to make it
No s2 acaount is no skin
Yeah, btw.. who is "your friend" anyway here? i know that demo users arent allowed to request s2 content into their hands...
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I'll do it if you tell me the sponsors you'd like & your preferred colours.. a team logo aswell maybe? Give me something to work with so i won't be wasting my time & i might do it on the weekend...

Oh, hi mate. Forgot to thank you for that set in DSR event, i got DQ'd in quali :P and then i had to change the setup so it didnt fit my driving style
#8 - Soe
Quote from Chrisuu01 :No s2 acaount is no skin

peoples who's opion is that No s2 no skin is pissing me off ! ...
your asking for s2 content so it would make sense for you to post his account name, if you were asking for an xrg/xfg skin for YOU then there would be no problem don't get mad at someone for following the rules... just post his name and i'm sure someone will help you out.
Quote from jonny dank :your asking for s2 content so it would make sense for you to post his account name, if you were asking for an xrg/xfg skin for YOU then there would be no problem don't get mad at someone for following the rules... just post his name and i'm sure someone will help you out.

And that soe is what I wanted to say unself somebuddy wit a S=2 acount post this reqesut im not giving a demo guy any s2 content becaus it can also get me into trouble.

If you provide me with the so called s2 friend his acount and he is s2 i wil hapelly help you ane give the skins to him and not you becaus them im in trouble
#11 - Soe
soo if u cant help so dont post! becoz free post are useless ! so if someone make pm me ! taylor pm me then u will be done! thx
Quote from Soe :soo if u cant help so dont post! becoz free post are useless ! so if someone make pm me ! taylor pm me then u will be done! thx

Gives me the S2 acaount name of your friend and I wil make them i said
and give the skins to him.

If not no skins and GTFO
Post with the S2 account otherwise people are going to think your cracking.
no s2 account no s2 content. simple as that, just wait till your so called "friend" gets his internet back.
and btw why would he want a skin when he can't even use it if he don't got no internet.
Supistas ckrekeris ...! kaip nusipirksi s2 galesi prasinet.

Whe dont want to here those things... My frends has s2 but his internet not working. or you maybe mean. i have ckrecked LFS and i want a rb4 xrt skin
You want someone to spend hours on a skin for you, but you won't spend 2 seconds posting your "friends" account name...... I think i speak for many when i say, FAIL.
Can't do anything but agree with you jonny dank. They keep posting threads like this but they don't get any of the things they want. It's like when one dude said he had his s2 license taken from him and then after a while of arguing another one showed up claiming that the same had happened to him. And the most funny thing is that they where from the same country. So atm i think that Lithuania is the #1 place for lfs crackers. Cus it's almost only from Lithuania These reqs is coming.
-
(Soe) DELETED by Victor : please talk english
-
(MMMaaaXXX) DELETED by Victor : no longer needed
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Victor : please talk english
-
(Soe) DELETED by Victor : please talk english

XRT & RB4 Skin req
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG