The online racing simulator
Possible? [virtual dashboard for PSP]
Would anyone cauld make somthing like virtual dashboard for PSP?
i seen on youtube its made but... i think its private so.. maybe somone knows where to get it or how to make it.?
possible?
Use VNC.
whats that? explain more
dosent say how to run on psp but i see from pics that i can !

how? i hope all i need is a usb from pc to psp
Search how to run VNC client on PSP.
Quote from Shadowww :Search how to run VNC client on PSP.

i can find anything about VNC how to run on psp
how do instal VNC help
I don't think it's a good idea to use VNC to view your gauge on your PSP. I use VNC between two computer and it's laggy as hell! The only thing would be a custom soft that read data from InSim, or you could talk to the guy who did the video on YouTube.
The easiest thing by far would be to create an OutGauge program in flash, which the PSP's browser could display with no modding or hacking. I don't know flash at all though, or I'd have attempted this
Flash is a pain in the neck on the PSP. I can't even see simple menu.

The easiest is to do Dual Screen with OutGauge.
The second one is to have a website that read directly InSim.
You can do a software that run on a PSP (need a hacked one).

That's only my point of view.

TehKnoX
that dashboard is good but the man who made it don't explayn how to run it on psp and others that shouldn't be relaised
Quote from deiwisxxx :that dashboard is good but the man who made it don't explayn how to run it on psp and others that shouldn't be relaised

It isn't for PSP. It is for PC.

It will not run on PSP.

But you can do this. Use VNC on a PSP to remote into a PC to run the virtual dashboard. But it will have lag. You will not like it.

Jay Odom
I've been using PSP Disp lately for this. I can display any of my monitors, or any portion of them on the PSP, which I used to display my own app I made a while back. You can even use PSP Disp to set the PSP as a new monitor, so it isn't sharing with another. The display driver for PSP Disp doesn't work in Vista though, so Vista users will need a hardware emulation like I made (see pic), so that the PC thinks there's another monitor there, and then dedicate that to the PSP.

It's a lovely little app, it can use USB or WLAN (I've only tried USB though), and runs at a solid ~30FPS without affecting LFS framerates. The only problem with putting it on WLAN though, is that it will EAT batteries. I've also been using it for displaying WMP or MSN while gaming, and it can even use the PSP as a mouse

Also attached pics of my my app running on the PSP, unfortunatly my phone doesn't take pics too well at night, and I can't be arsed getting up to find a spotlight
Attached images
02032009186.jpg
02032009191.jpg
02032009185.jpg
i have instaled it but i dont know how to work it on psp nothing shows up on PSP
-
(eduardo_p) DELETED by eduardo_p : Image is not in thumb mode
I've been using PSPDisp too .
Attached images
DSC00423.JPG
DSC00420.JPG
DSC00417.JPG
Quote from eduardo_p :I've been using PSPDisp too .

how do you usit Full detale links for downloands read me in here
#21 - PoVo
I use PSPDisp too, only that it makes LFS FPS drop Crappy PC
when i used pspdisp and tried to go into game, it said data corrupt...why is this
#23 - vane
do you have custom firmware?
Quote from vane :do you have custom firmware?

yes, but how do you correctly install it without going on the internet on the psp itself
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG