The online racing simulator
Automatic Qualifier
(12 posts, started )
Automatic Qualifier
Hello Series Admins and League Organizers,
Here is a program that I made for the then StormCup now LOTA XSCC to help with the KY1 qualifying. The KY250, and possibly KY500, is using this program now too.

This program is designed to run a LFS Qualification session in the format of the standard qualifications run by NASCAR. Each driver will get an out- and an in-lap, and a configurable amount of flying laps, to which the program will tell you on track.

The program has a number of admin commands that you can see in the help.txt file, or by typing $help in game, and most of the configuration of the program is found in the config.ini file.

EDIT: Doh, forgot to put how it makes it's listing of drivers. Make sure that all participating drivers are on track before re/starting the qualifying session. The program then grabs the names of all those drivers and puts them in a list. It then spectates everybody, and starts calling drivers one by one.

As always, any problems, criticisms and suggestions are welcome.

DOWNLOAD

Changelog:
  • Start
Seems like very useful app *downloading*
#3 - J@tko
I can defo recommend this to people, works a treat, but you do get people who can't read going "OMG WAI HAZ YOUR INSIMZ SPECTATED ME y0??!?!!"
#4 - Cabby
Burnsy rolling out the apps... way to go!
Thanks. I've made many a program to help me and league admins that I give them to, and so it was time to release many of them to the public, as I'm sure they may be useful to those who could use them.
@burnsy1882: Hi there, I have a question: Do u have a script like: Its an 12h Endurance. For the Qualify you only allowed to drive 10 laps on a specific server --> Best time output on a php homepage. After 10 laps, no more time will be recorded.

Thx for your time.

Greetings,

Xcite | Fireball
thanks so much for realeasing so much good app's
Quote from fireb0llch :@burnsy1882: Hi there, I have a question: Do u have a script like: Its an 12h Endurance. For the Qualify you only allowed to drive 10 laps on a specific server --> Best time output on a php homepage. After 10 laps, no more time will be recorded.

Thx for your time.

Greetings,

Xcite | Fireball

:boing:
Sorry there sir, did not notice your post. No, I have not made a program like your request. I haven't had a league that wanted that. I do know that OWRL runs exactly what you're requesting. Maybe try and contact them to see if they will allow you to use that part of their program.
hm.. im driving in OWRL Div A and I dont see this script.. they only read your pb / Hotlap on your lfsWorld
Hmm, thought that ORWL does something like that. Anyway, I would make something for you, but I already have enough projects at this time. Hopefully someone can do it for you. Make a request thread in the insim subforum.
Its ok This script is not important. I will post it @ insim subforum Thx anyways.

Automatic Qualifier
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG