The online racing simulator
Round 2 of the 2009 iTCC Touring Car Championship - LIVE 8th February 2009
LFS Community:

iCON TV are proud to present the Second round of the iCON Touring Car Championship. The stars and cars of the series head to the tight, and tricky Fern Bay Gold Reversed Circuit, for 3x17 laps races. We'll start coverage around 16:30 UTC with the Reserve shootouts, to find out who will fill the 15 free grid spots. Racing will start around 18:00 UTC.

Commentary will be provided by yours truly, Jonathan "dekojester" Palmer, and joining me will be Michael "boothy" Booth and Michael "Mp3 Astra" Passingham. You'll be able to tune in at http://www.iconracing.co.uk/itcctv.htm or at http://www.mogulus.com/itcc to see all the action.

We hope you enjoy the coverage...a tough and challenging day lay ahead of the competitors in iTCC.

d
I'm excited about this one; the track is about 1cm wide and has some gigantic kerbs. It's going to be a thriller!
#3 - J@tko
It'll be orgasmic in the commentary box I think
Quote from J@tko :It'll be orgasmic in the commentary box I think

I don't think we like each other that much...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I don't think we like each other that much...

Definately.

No, just expect a lot of excited rambling from me perhaps.

d
Looking forward to it, orgasm or not.
I'll pass on the man love thank you very much.

I'm here to ensure that any Tim Harvey voice antics or cardiac arrest is swiftly brought under control!
I recommend the first link btw; if you don't open the chat box your stream will be smoother.
But I wanna spam.
there used to be an irc channel for icon racing events, but it died a few days ago. Clearly me being the only one there won't keep it alive.
We're about half an hour away from the start of the Reserve shootouts. We hope you'll join us for those. The qualifying and races will follow at approximately 1800 UTC.

d
Could ya please give C.Wilkinson #31 some camera time, I made him a very feminine skin

EDIT: Thanks guys
Thank you sooooo much for the skin James

I got totally owned there, should of done more practice
This should be a really interusting race. I smell mayhem. Anyways, gunna be watching.
Race 2 begins soon...
WTH did Jack take before the race? Running in 6th...
Quote from zeugnimod :WTH did Jack take before the race? Running in 6th...

He kept his nose clean...unbelievable second race. I couldn't pry my eyes away from the screen.
Those broadcasts are so much fun.

The stream was quite laggy, especially in race 2 but I still enjoyed it a lot.
Yup, but visit http://www.iconracing.co.uk/itcctv.htm for on-demand video when it gets uploaded there. Probably later tonight or tomorrow.

I've lost my voice and have had a mild heart attack.
Quote from zeugnimod :WTH did Jack take before the race? Running in 6th...

Yeah what Lukasz said ^

Everyone else crashed, I just kept on going.

I hope no-one saw me epic fail at the start of R3, put the power down out the last corner and had no grip
On-demand video now up!!! :d:d:d
races were OK. certainly not exicting as Westhill. But hey, maybe it was because of the lagging stream. Anyways, good job guys.
Quote from DevilDare :races were OK. certainly not exicting as Westhill. But hey, maybe it was because of the lagging stream. Anyways, good job guys.

Not as exciting as Wethill.. PFFT
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Not as exciting as Wethill.. PFFT

well am i talking racing wise not crashing wise....... this round seemed very "unprofessional" drivers were really, i mean really aggressive.
Can I download the OD vids? I want them on my computer !

Quote from DevilDare :well am i talking racing wise not crashing wise....... this round seemed very "unprofessional" drivers were really, i mean really aggressive.

Personnally, I don't think so. I'm sure that it was really hard for them to race on such a tight and dangerous track, but they did it fairly good, and even if we had some crashes we had also a lot of very tight passes. Really, standards are very good there. Don't forget that these guys are racing GT2s, not touring cars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG