The online racing simulator
TK Kart League
(14 posts, started )
TK Kart League
This is the official league thread for my "Any kart-racers looking for a league" thread.

The TK Kart-League is now in it's first season. The track list is:
TO BE DETERMINED

We don't have dates set, but this is just essentialily sign-ups.
Please post here if you want to join this.
Post this information

LFSName:
In-Game Name:
Desired Number:

Numbers Taken: 02, 8, 17, 66, 73, 74, 137

I hope to have some interest so that we can have dates for races. I am hoping for one race every 2 weeks (on the weekend)
Sounds nice. I might be interrested. But :

1) You should fix the definitives dates before openning the signs-up list.
2) What about the car? Everyone knows that you are planning to use the MRT, but we don't know if you want to use restrictions or not.
Car Restrictions: MRT
You are to use only the default [race] or [autocross] setups. Any evidence of usage of a different setup may result in disqualification.

Dates: Signups close on February 15, 2009
The First Season race will be held on February 21, 2009.

That good enough?
Quote from ToxicKlay :Car Restrictions: MRT
You are to use only the default [race] or [autocross] setups. Any evidence of usage of a different setup may result in disqualification.

Dates: Signups close on February 15, 2009
The First Season race will be held on February 21, 2009.

That good enough?

Oh well. I meant "intake restriction" btw.

Good luck with that anyway.
LFSName: pacesetter
In-Game Name:ERT|J.Bolger
Desired Number: 17
-
(kevinb) DELETED by kevinb
LFSName: kevinb
In-Game Name: ESR|Kevin
Desired Number: 137
LFSName: Eliteati
In-Game Name: [ER] Ati
Desired Number: 8

Looking forward for this league. i hope it will be fun =)
On Maple Hill Main GP lap time is about 0:19, and you make 15 lap race there, so it will take less then 5 minutes to complete it. Is it worth to turn the computer on? And the next race will be two weeks later. That is 20155 minutes for another greate race.

You have good idea about that leage, but you need to think about some things more. Like how many players can participate. Do you think more than 10 people can drive on Maple Hill Main GP? For me it is too easy to get 45 second penalty there even on single player. And 45 seconds is more than 2 laps.
LFSName: Vinnylegends
In-Game Name: <OM> Wash
Desired Number: 74

Do you want the Mapple track that I'll make or yours?
Because yours isn't really fit for racing to be honest..
LFSName: AroX123
In-Game Name:-TRR- AroX
Desired Number: 02

I like the MRT
LFSName: Devils Lil Helper
In-Game Name: Satans Lil Helper
Desired Number: 66
Quote :Do you want the Mapple track that I'll make or yours?
Because yours isn't really fit for racing to be honest..

Please, Vinnylegends, yours. Mine is nowhere near the quality of your creations.

Also, would someone please point me in the direction of some GOOD, big, kart tracks?

I also would like a marshall and a pace car driver as well, if anybody would be interested in being one of those.
Quote from ToxicKlay :Please, Vinnylegends, yours. Mine is nowhere near the quality of your creations.

Also, would someone please point me in the direction of some GOOD, big, kart tracks?

I also would like a marshall and a pace car driver as well, if anybody would be interested in being one of those.

I need some real life pics of that track mate.
Quote from ToxicKlay :Please, Vinnylegends, yours. Mine is nowhere near the quality of your creations.

no point in using marshalls or pace cars, the cars are avoidable if an incident is caused, because of their length, dont implement them please.

TK Kart League
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG