Great games....
(7 posts, started )
#1 - kirmy
Great games....
That dont get much publicity/notice they deserve. Im talking about games you guys enjoy but many others may not know about. For instance Lfs is not as popular as say NFS but in terms of gameplay, it is much better, and the racing, especially online, is great. Also games/simulators that have great physics and gameplay, that really dont get recognised in the way they should. What games do you enjoy, or have great physics/gameplay that you think didnt get the credit or notice that they deserved.
LFS isn't better in gameplay as in NFS, they are 2 complete different games and should not be compared, one is a sim, and the other is a pure arcade game ffs...
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2/Kaido Touge no Densetsu(US/J names).

it's like GT4 on a touge, with some customization it doesnt have, a drift mode, and better physics. since cars can oversteer or understeer, get unstable on straights, theres a lot more sensitivity to gravity, brakes work properly, etc.
It's physics arent LFS quality but it's the closest thing you can get on a console that i've tried, and it's got a lot more content, and liscenced cars.
Quote from rotarydream :Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2/Kaido Touge no Densetsu(US/J names).

agreed. 50%
@ rotarydream
Ethusia proffecional racing ps 2 cough cough is way better
Also LFS is great GTr evolution.
Non race sim games.

Portal loved it
Bioshock
I would disagree on Enthusia being better, but it's about preference.
TXRD2 had so much more customization(ABS, TCS, engine compatibility parts, steering angle, brake balance, weight, tires, etc), whether effects(stormy and fog which I havent seen in other games), less confusing career mode with some story, humour, initial D cameos, fun, & real courses(I like touge). handled unstable cars & braking was a lot better. Enthusia was close to GT4 on straights but just handled turning and gravity better than GT4, but was more light with gravity compared to TXRD2.

non racing games
ZOE2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Enthusia was basically the simulation GT4 never could have been..

I miss it so much! :cry:

Great games....
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG