The online racing simulator
Keisuke Kunimoto will join A1GP in South Africa GP
Yeah, Keisuke Kunimoto(国本 京佑, Kunimoto Keisuke), the winner of Macau GP this years.
Yeha, A1 Team Japan is nolonger very long time.

Because he will join the A1 Team Korea.

He is a Zainichi Korean, his birth name is Lee Gyeong-Woo (Korean: 이경우, Hanja: 李京佑)

What kind of bullshit is it that you can just change your nationality.... It annoys me. He's a Jap or he's a Koz, what's the deal?
#3 - 5haz
Well you've become Uzbekistani, so shhh.

Its the same with football really, if you can play for the another nation then it kind of defeats the point of it being a 'nation competing against nation' contest.
Quote from BlueFlame :What kind of bullshit is it that you can just change your nationality.... It annoys me. He's a Jap or he's a Koz, what's the deal?

he is a Koreans, but born in japan
Quote from scania :he is a Koreans, but born in japan

With a Japanese name. You can't change your nationality over night. If he is half-japanese and half-korean he can't race for neither team tbh.
Quote from BlueFlame :With a Japanese name. You can't change your nationality over night. If he is half-japanese and half-korean he can't race for neither team tbh.

no, if anyone want to be japanese, he must have a japanese name, include last name, not like US, I can only call Scania Fung, but Japan not allow this.
#9 - JJ72
looks like a girl.
He looks like a member of an emo band, but then again Tom Onslow-Cole did when he was in WSR and was quite fast ...

The nationality rules for A1 can be quite lax, Graham Rahal tested for Lebanon.

BlueFlame : IIRC Japan requires you to change your name by deedpole in to something Japanese when you take citizenship. The rules were stronger IIRC, and the Korean minority in Japan had to change their name. Nationality issues in east asia are a bit different due to certain countries in the area not exactly liking each other.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz : Pointless, really

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG