The online racing simulator
Team Inferno Welcomes << Mysho >> Dekanek
(26 posts, started )

Inferno strikes again

Michal Dekanek from Slovakia joins Inferno

The year 2009 keeps what the end of 2008 promised. Another driver decided to join Team Inferno to help out in the remaining races for the Masters of Endurance league and the upcoming IGTC. He helped us out in the 24 hours of Aston Grand Prix and impressed us with his performance and consistency both in practice and the final race.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome 17 year old Michal “Mysho” Dekanek from Slovakia as new Inferno member. The former Conedodgers racer will be racing in Inferno colours from now on. We are pleased to have another friendly and fast driver in our lines who does perfectly match our philosophy. We are looking forward to all future races and the synergies that will arise from this new cooperation.

Welcome to hell

Michal 'Mysho.Inferno' Dekanek: "I am really glad that I am becoming the Inferno member, these guys have helped me a lot and it is definitely a real step forward for me. I enjoyed all time when I was with them before/during 09' 24 Hours race and I will do my best to help Team Inferno in races and leagues in the future as well. Looking forward to be a part of this team!"

Marius 'squasseL.Inferno' Golombeck: "I am very happy that Mysho decided to join us. He is a very very fast racer and he already showed that he can keep up with the top teams in the 24 hours of Aston. I have no doubt that he will be an worthy addition to Team Inferno. Thanks and Good Luck Mysho!"

Jörn „Commander.Inferno“ Dombrowski: „I am glad my secret hope has come true. I enjoyed the 24hs race with you and I am looking forward to the next races and events we’re gonna take part in together. "

Pal "Palee.Inferno" Orosz: "Mysho will add nice speed, good character and racing presence to our team. With him we further strengthen our position among the frontrunners in endurance races."
Grats guys! Good pick.
#4 - Foqs
Congratulations!
Gongratz to both
Grats to both!
gratz mysho
Gratz to both
Gratz !
gratz
Congratz guys. A great signing you got there
Oy! Gratz and GL to both!

Mysho, že jsem tě nikdy neviděl jezdit českou ligu... Dobrá práce.
Congratulations from Legends Racing Team
Congrats to both!
congratulations
Congratz guys
Congratulations
Great driver for a great team.. Congratulations to both parties!
Congratulations, may it last!
Thanks to all.

Quote from Kid222 :Mysho, že jsem tě nikdy neviděl jezdit českou ligu... Dobrá práce.

Aj ja sa tomu cudujem, mozno asi aj pomaly cas sa trochu zapojit do lokal zavodov. (bude vyhoda kedze ma nikto nepozna )
Gratz Mysho and gd luck to ya
Congrats Mysho!
Congrats, and GL and HF

Offtopic Rant: Why do some of the 'big teams' always have to make a thread after each driver they sign? I'd be up to 12 threads by now if I did that. And I don't see why you should, its kinda silly really, because a small team would be flamed if they did it. (by big teams i mean good ones)
Quote from pacesetter :Offtopic Rant: Why do some of the 'big teams' always have to make a thread after each driver they sign? I'd be up to 12 threads by now if I did that. And I don't see why you should, its kinda silly really, because a small team would be flamed if they did it. (by big teams i mean good ones)

Because big teams don't sign a driver every single week.
Quote from niall09 :Because big teams don't sign a driver every single week.

Couldnt said it better

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG