The online racing simulator
Logitech X-530 speakers
(3 posts, started )
Logitech X-530 speakers
Hi there
so basicly what the problem is, they aren't working any more on XP it was all ok, all of the speakers worked with no problems. I installed Vista a week ago, then only the sub, fron right and front left speakers worked, still fine. now none of the speakers work. I think it could be a software issue or something with the drivers or whatever, but not with the speakers themselwes. I was surfing arround in the control panel and i think i messed something up there a bit.
any suggestions on what to do? would be very thankfull for any kind of help, cause i'm just dying without music
Well maybe you need to configurate your sound hardware/integrated sound hardware or anything you have, to 5.1 mode, try looking in the Speaker configuration on the control panel and see what´s going on there, i´m almost sure that it is the problem.

PD: trust me, i have the same speakers and that was the first thing i needed to configurate when I got them.

Adolfo Herrera.
Probably a setting that's wrong in the control panel somewhere, check it over in every place.

Logitech X-530 speakers
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG