The online racing simulator
Bale Goes Ape Sh*t on Terminator Set!
(13 posts, started )
it's for real, read about it earlier lol

aparently some guy walked in the scene while they were filming, so they had to re-do the scene after. that's why bale was so pissed off.
Anyone count how many times he says "f*ck"?

I think many actors have thrown a fit like that at one time or other.
That man got issuess
#6 - JJ72
and who in hollywood doesn't.
You got me on that one
Quote from obsolum :Anyone count how many times he says "f*ck"?

Think I read it was about 38/39.....still extremly short of Gorden Ramsey, or me after standing on an upturned plug with my bare feet.
not even funny should visit a doctor....
I was thinking that this kind of behavior is likely not isolated to Bale, which is why I'm confused why there is such a big deal of it. We've all heard stories about certain stars that are high-maintenance and require certain conditions to be able to perform their craft (yeah, whatever). I think this is a case where the rant was actually taped and released to the public.

EDIT:
Quote from obsolum :Anyone count how many times he says "f*ck"?

I counted thirty four f**king times!
At least he isn't whispering or mumbling, that's a change.

As far as I heard, the audio clip just contains the aftermath so my sympathy goes for Bale. We do not know where the DP had been wrecking scenes earlier or whether they had 15 hours of shooting behind them and everyone was tired.

What I do know is that it's film making basics that you keep the actor happy at all costs even if that means bending over backwards or he's/she's a whiny bitch. If the DP messed up more than once, the director or the rest of the crew should have reacted and sent him away for a while before the thing escalated into that.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
I would of gotten angry in the same way Christian Bale did anyway....

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG