The online racing simulator
looking for a team that races leagues
(40 posts, started )
Quote from hyntty :Could you three then enlighen me why I am so wrong when I propose this guy should improve his online pbs that are 8 seconds from the wr?

I'm not sure either.

I think there would have been valid grounds to criticise you if you said that you yourself were brilliant, but you didn't. SO I'm not too sure what their problems are
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
He was critisising someone elses driving in a car that the guy isn't too bad in and alot better than him.
No I agree with you, you just sound really angry today
To be quite honest, they both seem to be in a bad mood today
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :He was critisising someone elses driving in a car that the guy isn't too bad in and alot better than him.

He wasn't criticising. He was giving perfectly good advice, the only good advice in this thread I may add.
Well i don't really think it was good advice, i think the guy has some potential and capable of driving in IGTC, who said he was looking for an established team? He didn't, his only preference was the team drove the FZR.

So my first reply to this thread wasn't helpfull? Asking him to explain what was happening with TDRT? I thought it was.

EDIT: Niall let me put this into perspective for you, if i play golf and im not as good as you, don't practice a whole lot myself and i tell you your handicap isn't good enough and you don't practice enough, what you say? would you not be offended or annoyed at that. Don't you think it should be coming from someone that practices more than you and has a better handicap? Thats how i saw it.
ok, im not in TDRT, i havnt edited my LFS forum stuff
Pearc you're only seeing it as you want to see it. You want to provoke argument.

There is no expertise required to know the obvious things teams would be looking for in a driver. You do not have to be a wr-holder to know that faster is generally better.

Well that would be the case if it actually mattered. No one criticised anyone's driving here. You just have to post some competitive laptimes, so that a team will have some kind of reference points. It's not about some sundaygolfer coming to Niall saying he's crap, it's about Niall asking how he'd get on the pga-tour. He wouldn't need Tiger woods to answer that question would he?
Quote from hyntty :It's not about some sundaygolfer coming to Niall saying he's crap, it's about Niall asking how he'd get on the pga-tour. He wouldn't need Tiger woods to answer that question would he?

btw guys, could you stop going off topic now.

also, maybe yeah, i have bad times on other tracks, thats because i only race [CD] Conedodgers 1 server, but im currently looking for experiance on all tracks and leagues on LFS
I just rated this thread with 5 stars

Oh and good luck finding a new team!
Quote from hyntty :Pearc you're only seeing it as you want to see it. You want to provoke argument.

There is no expertise required to know the obvious things teams would be looking for in a driver. You do not have to be a wr-holder to know that faster is generally better.

Well that would be the case if it actually mattered. No one criticised anyone's driving here. You just have to post some competitive laptimes, so that a team will have some kind of reference points. It's not about some sundaygolfer coming to Niall saying he's crap, it's about Niall asking how he'd get on the pga-tour. He wouldn't need Tiger woods to answer that question would he?

IGTC is totally different to PGA-Tour (in the argument sense, not sport), you were trying to get into IGTC and you were disappointed you didn't get in, so i suppose that if you were a golfer you'd be almost PGA standard?

This is just pointless to argue anymore, my point was you need to look into things alot more before you start giving your "advice" some people will see what my point was and will get my point of view and agree, some people won't thats just how it is, im giving you my perspective of what you said and how people can take those sort of comments.

My last reply cause this will be never ending.
if anymore suggestions or offers could be made, id apreciate it
mhh I just picked this random thread to see what the official forum is about and I am delighted to see that it's absolutely the same like in the German forum

@ xtraction: I would try to show up on servers where the IGTC combo is driven to show that you are a mature, fair and fast driver. This will give a good reputation you can then use in finding a team. And generally driving more tracks at a decent speed is never wrong

@ Pearcy, I don't get either why you are so hard to hyntty....I don't know whether you have a history but I agree to him that because to me he doesn't appear to be thinking he's LFS GOD looking down on other racers......I bet he knows that more practice can lead to better laptimes and more appetizers for teams looking for a driver....Even my sister could tell..

looking for a team that races leagues
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG