The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Driver Information
Hello racers,

As part of the Kyoto 250 event, we will be having a live broadcast. Since our commentators will know very little about some of you when it comes to the event, we kindly ask that you provide some information to us. This is mainly so when event day comes, they are not left Umming and Aahing in the less eventful moments of the race, looking for something to say

So we ask that you provide:
  • Location (City/County/ State and Country)
  • Interests
  • Hopes/expectations for the race:
  • Previous (or recent if many) race/league experience
  • Controller
  • Picture (mainly so that we can put a face to the name, and get to know you better) Reasonable resolution, preferably, so I can see you without a magnifying glass
Please email the information to newdimensionracingevents(at)gmail.com

Thankyou

If you tried to make email adress spambot proof, then you failed.
I can still click on it and send you message directly.
Fail removed.
shall we dl the broadcast or highlight after the race?
I'd recommend keeping it to a post race broadcast. But that's just my view, I shouldn't care about how it'll look to the viewer right?
#6 - J@tko
Many thanks to the 7 people who have put forward their information so far.

Couple of helpful pointers please:
  • Make sure the picture is as hi-res as possible
  • Please avoid responses such as the following:
Quote : Interests: Redtube.com, LFS Forum, and strip clubs

Quote : Hopes/expectations for the race: To spin out, crash into liek 20 cars on lap 10
  • Although humorous, we'd rather you put your proper info in there please (Unless that is your proper infos... )
  • And yes, you know who you are!
Sent an e-mail!
Thanks
I'm afraid you don't want to see my picture. You want to keep your lunch in your stomach.
But if you want it really bad, i might consider sending you one of my photos from 1992.
Quote from Kid222 :I'm afraid you don't want to see my picture. You want to keep your lunch in your stomach.
But if you want it really bad, i might consider sending you one of my photos from 1992.

Oh cmon, you ain't that fugly, im sure.
because it is in midnight, no friends can watch my race if it only got live...
Quote from scania :because it is in midnight, no friends can watch my race if it only got live...

We will record the stream and have it available for on-demand viewing.

d
Quote from Kid222 :I'm afraid you don't want to see my picture. You want to keep your lunch in your stomach.

Modesty party, prince Charming!
Email sent.
I thought one of the fields was 'sexuality'. I was quite surprised, even though it was Joe who posted it.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I thought one of the fields was 'sexuality'. I was quite surprised, even though it was Joe who posted it.

AFAIK Ken's the only gay in the race. And me and Thilo are the only non-gay admins.
Quote from J@tko :AFAIK Ken's the only gay in the race. And me and Thilo are the only non-gay admins.

Pfft. Atleast I can drive without failing sir.
can you make a demo pitcher how you will display the information?
When it's mandatory i already send some info on that mail . If not then laught
please refresh my memory...

i already sent one email right?
Quote from buck77 :please refresh my memory...

i already sent one email right?

Thanks.
Sent
Sent in 2 separate emails.
(not that i've written so much about me, i just forgot to write my name)
Mail sent ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG