The online racing simulator
Own online laps done not showing in Opera
Hi,

I noticed it a long time ago, but it looks like no one else is complaining about it.
When I want to check how many laps I've done online I can'T, when I move the cursos above the time it only writes something with javascript. I can delete them however if I click them.

Works fine for when I want to check other racers online laps, but not when mine.

Could you check why this is?
thanks

csűr
#2 - Renku
Move the cursor to either right or left side from the PB.
Attached images
fghfgdfhgrer.jpg
does opera always write an anchor address in the tooltip? (looks like that anyway)

The laps and hl-time will now show when hovering over the link as well, but as said, opera always seems to add the address url as well.
#4 - ORION
maybe you can disable that setting anyhow?
however, Im using opera 8.5 and it shows both the url and the laps (maybe vic is working on a fix right now :P)

[EDIT]
ah, I should really start reading before posting
#5 - Renku
Actually it wasn't a problem for me, but I'm not against the change.
Attached images
xhgmdyt.jpg
#6 - filur
#7 - Lible
Well, work's with my Opera Build 8238 (9.00), fifth release
#8 - ORION
Quote from filur :http://boxover.swazz.org/ ?

LOL vic could easily code some 100 times better one, no need to give him a link to some mainstream script

btw. this script doesnt even have a softshadow and fadeout or dynamic start transparency, also it doesnt work crossbrowser :P
Not to mention that the impementation of the js source file is everything but NOT standards compilant :P

Quote :<SCRIPT SRC="BoxOver.js"></SCRIPT>

Quote from Victor :The laps and hl-time will now show when hovering over the link as well, but as said, opera always seems to add the address url as well.

wow, that was fast! thanks a lot, it's cool now.
Quote from ORION :LOL vic could easily code some 100 times better one, no need to give him a link to some mainstream script

btw. this script doesnt even have a softshadow and fadeout or dynamic start transparency, also it doesnt work crossbrowser :P
Not to mention that the impementation of the js source file is everything but NOT standards compilant :P

Works for me

Opera 7 -> 9, Firefox 1 -> 1.5, IE 6.

If it had "softshadow, fadeout and dynamic start transparency", and maybe hdr, bumpmapping and surround-sound, i'd search for something else, i just want a tooltip damnit

It's a cute gpl'ed javascript, don't be mean and call it mainstream >.<

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG