The online racing simulator
Maple Hill Karting (revised!)
(24 posts, started )
Here's the new Maple Hill Karting courses. Currently there's only one track done, which is right here.

Main GP: A short, tricky course. A sweeping first turn into a small turn. After that a quick turn which leads into the hairpin final turn. A good or bad drive out of this turn could mean the winner. Layout called AU1_maplehillmaingp Image:http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maingpml8.jpg

Extended GP: A small extention of the Main GP, this added part includes a quick left turn followed by a sharp hairpin turn. Executing this turn could be the key to any race using this layout. Layout called AU1_maplehillgpextended. Image:http://img262.imageshack.us/my ... age=maingpextendedcs5.jpg

Chicane Course: A short chicane track made for practicing turns at Maple Hill. Layout is AU1_karts.
Image: http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chicanecourseev9.jpg Layout is attached

Oval: UNRELEASED

That's about it, have fun with the first and I'll be creating the other 3 tracks soon.
Attached files
AU1_karts.lyt - 1.9 KB - 302 views
AU1_maplehillmaingp.lyt - 1.5 KB - 233 views
AU1_maplehillmaingpextended.lyt - 2.3 KB - 268 views
Wow, nobody?

Thanks for the support, guys, I appreciate it.

58 views and nobody has left a comment.
There is a big problem..
Your making a big hassle about it.
But it is some chalk. Bales. and some tires.
I cant see where the track goes...
And it is nothing realy challenging
You can't see where the track goes? Even with arrows and chalk that TURNS?

Constructive criticism is ok, but you didn't even give me any tips. And to think I looked up to you from the Workshop thread you made.

Guess I shouldn't have.
ok here is some constructive critisism

use bales for the sides make it longer and make it more challenging there is like 3 turns too short

EDIt: vinny i still look up 2 u
Quote from blakehoo88 :ok here is some constructive critisism

use bales for the sides make it longer and make it more challenging there is like 3 turns too short

EDIt: vinny i still look up 2 u

Thnxs Blake!
And Toxic. If you know how I am then you should know I always try to reach perfection at a track. Im not so good at constructive critics but ill give some for you.

Try chalk only for marking the track.
Make a line of bales at each corner and some things to mark the inside of the corner. Also make the chicance wider.
I'm sorry mate if I kinda.. Hurt your feelings with my comment.
No reason to look down on me truely .
Shall I make the track for you so you can see what I mean?
Give me some pics of the full track and I'll start working on it!
I'm working on the full track now. It's not much, so I can't get a picture just yet. When I do I'll be sure to send it over.

Also, the Chicane Course is NOT part of the Main GrandPrix. So don't expect it to be.
UPDATE:

The Main GP is uploaded. It's not fancy by any means, but it's not exactly the final product. It's just the shape of the track. The Extended GP (or Towne Course) will branch and add off of this one.

Finished Main GP will be uploaded as soon as it is finished. Thanks guys.
#9 - G!NhO
Ok this is my opinion, it doesnt look very neat and it doesnt look like a proper track because the only thing you use is chalk

try using a variety of objetcs to make it look more attractive
Quote from G!NhO :Ok this is my opinion, it doesnt look very neat and it doesnt look like a proper track because the only thing you use is chalk

try using a variety of objetcs to make it look more attractive

Well, Just what i said.
I followed Vinnylegend's advice.

Vinny, if you'd like, you can try and make it better.

I think you offered somewhere, but I'll take you up on that. PM me some pics once you get some done.
Sorry for double post, but the Main GP Extended track has now been updated and uploaded.
I'm sorry but I cant find any pics of the track!
What I meant was that you said you could create the track.

I said sure, and that if you get the track done, you can send me some pictures of it (your track)
track is ok i dnt do much auto x anymore. and also u dnt have to be a smart@$$ bc u will get so much hell from lfs members.
Yes but I cant find pics of it so I cant make it!
Download the layout.

Or click the link! Is it really that hard? Just read my first post!
Is it a real life track or something?!?
I cant get a good view with your tracks.
It is not a real track. Unfortunately there aren't any better views unless you download the layout.
vinny dont go to hard on him
Im not going hard on him.
But it is hard to see how the track exactly is!
That is the track. It is fictional. There is no real track. Could you at least try even though there is no real life pictures?
Hmm, Ill try toxic.
But you owe me 1 because I'm doing this
And it will only be revised tracks, So no other corners or things like that.
And another thing ( sorry for doublepost )
The tracks arent race suited. Far from it
I will revise them but not make the ''raceable'' They are too narrow for a starting grid.
Sorry but I cant do anything about that.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG