The online racing simulator
the new corvette
(15 posts, started )
the new corvette
We all know that gas guzzeling cars kill the planet and drivers of such cars are on the death list of several green terrorist organisations, so here's the solution:

http://www.intertet.org/?post_id=269503

Corvette in disguise
Shopping trolley on the outside, 7 liter V8 on the inside
Wasn't the Matiz the car that was, and I quote "very unstable", so much so infact that Autocar failed to give it a rating when they road tested it?!

I'd rather have a car people hate me for, then a car that hates me.. (i.e it flips over lulz )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wasn't the Matiz the car that was, and I quote "very unstable", so much so infact that Autocar failed to give it a rating when they road tested it?!

I'd rather have a car people hate me for, then a car that hates me.. (i.e it flips over lulz )

I'd say it has VERY soft suspensions, but it isn't THAT unstable. Lots of understeer and a bit of lift-off oversteer if you REALLY go berserk in corners... but you just won't, it's a citycar.
I've been in some dangerous situations (i.e. the car in front of me stopped really hard): trying to avoid the accident I steered around the car in front of me. Result? ABS kicked in, the car rolled a lot, but stayed with all 4 wheels on the ground.

Yes I know, I drove a Matiz, but in my defense I should say it's my mum's.
Of course being her car, I drive it at school everyday, and she drives my new Fiesta. Very nice, isn't it?
LUL you drove a Matiz! *point and laugh *
Quote from kingfag :We all know that gas guzzeling cars kill the planet and drivers of such cars are on the death list of several green terrorist organisations, so here's the solution:

http://www.intertet.org/?post_id=269503

Corvette in disguise
Shopping trolley on the outside, 7 liter V8 on the inside

Um... you would have a point if it at least partially resembled a stock vehicle, but as it is, you would not only look like a gas guzzling driver but a total knob as well.

That is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

I'd rather just have the 'vette. GreenPeace can't try to kill you after they've been run over by something that weighs the same as a small moon.
heh that looks pretty funky, cant say i hate it
Looks rather interesting, although I would have shifted the engine to the middle myself. A grid full of them (and V8 Ford Fiestas too) could be a rather interesting sight ...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LUL you drove a Matiz! *point and laugh *

Not only I drove it once... I drive it everyday, 50km a day. And I'm happy. Very.

No, really, it's fine. Without paying attention it does 55/58mpg, it's surprisingly spacious (not in the boot obviously, but you can fit in it four grown up blokes without any problem at all -five if one of them is very skinny ). It even sounds good (3 cylinders 0.8liters FTW).
Of course, it's SLOW (0-60 in 19s , even more if you turn the A/C on) but it does its job.
Maybe I'm just saying this because it's the first car I've ever driven (bought in '99, I tried it the same year -and I was nine ), but I kind of like it.
In ten years it has done 40000mi, it goes like a charm... but we're going to change it within the year -my mother likes VERY much the new Ford Ka... then I will finally have MY Fiesta back
Get your Fiesta back now.
ive seen some silly stuff but thats just well... Mental...
#13 - Osco
wouldn't touch that with a stick..
It looks awesome

wonder how that would drive on atrack

the new corvette
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG