The online racing simulator
Epic Racing Team 'ER'
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Bee
Epic Racing Team 'ER'
Hello Everyone,

Some people may remember me from my time in Sonicrealms Racing during which I learnt alot about how you run an LFS team. I've now started to put this into practice along with a few friends of mine, culminating in the creation of Epic Racing!

We currently consist of 6 members;

#9 - 'ER' Bee
#3 - 'ER' Shadow
#22 - 'ER' Dish
#48 - 'ER' Milky
#63 - 'ER' Chickenarm
#69 - 'ER' Remi

We'll be competing in mainly semi-serious events for our first year before taking it up a level when we believe we are at a stage to be competitive. We also currently have our own race server ('ER' Race Server) in which we hope to host a few spot meets in the future.

We'll also be planning a meet & greet session with all our members sometime soon where people may come onto our server to generally chill out and get to know us a little better!

Sadly we do not have a website running right now however a forum is in the works of which a link will be posted once available. As for new members, we are NOT currently looking for anyone as we feel a close knit group is much better than a number of randomers all under one banner.

So, we hope to see you on the track soon!

Lee
I've raced with you long time ago on CTRA, you were fast and clean, hope so is your team. Good luck!
#3 - CSF
Bee might be clean, but with el Chickenarm... oooooft... and Remi... oh lord.
Good luck
#5 - Gil07
Oh no it's Epic (fail) Racing

Good to see you go "public", good luck!
#6 - dish
I dont like it!!!!

Teehee That number 22 is one hell of a guy
Pretty sick team imo. number 48 is a superstar.

Epic Racing Team 'ER'
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG