The online racing simulator
I just found this video of my local niteclub on youtube
was browsing youtube, and stumbled upon this video of de niros in newmarket back in 2004. To my possible eternal shame, if you look from 0:06 to 0:14, that is me with the blue shirt, jumping up and down with my hands in the air.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... 2K27A&feature=related

I can't believe i have been captured on film and now i'm on the internet!
I've been in Mixmag, not a small shot but a massive picture, gurning my face off.

Terrible really, ah well.
lol, "i seeeee youuuuuu...."
You spoon.....

This is why I don't go to raves - Then again, if you never posted the link, no-one would likely be the wiser.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You spoon.....

This is why I don't go to raves - Then again, if you never posted the link, no-one would likely be the wiser.

To be honest, in my years clubbing, I rarely saw a video camera.

Only times were during the HFTV days and police raids.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I just found this video of my local niteclub on youtube

Just found it? That's why 11 months ago you commented on it is it?

"(11 months ago) Show Hide

Those were the days, love the place! bloke in blue shirt jumpin up and down, arms in the air at the beginning 00.06 to 00.13. yep, thats me! wooyoo, im famous!!!!!!!!!"

Attention whore
Lol, been rumbled..
^i know who you are! lol...
#9 - DeKo
Quote from danthebangerboy :was browsing youtube, and stumbled upon this video of de niros in newmarket back in 2004. To my possible eternal shame, if you look from 0:06 to 0:14, that is me with the blue shirt, jumping up and down with my hands in the air.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... 2K27A&feature=related

I can't believe i have been captured on film and now i'm on the internet!

you look absolutely fleeing out your nut, nice one
^ i agree!!!
save the jumping up and down for concerts, yeah?
off yer' head on coca cola i see

stick to the lighter stuff like water kid
i see what you did thar!
lol seems to be a nice club
Quote from Klutch :Yes. That's called actually dancing.

Jumping up and down is something you do in a pit, not a nightclub

It all depends what you're dancing to and what your definition of dancing is, doesn't it?
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
#18 - DeKo
and how much of the old coke youve had, cant really help jumping like that sometimes.
I just don't dance full stop
There is no such thing as a stupid dance. Dancing is a form of self expression and doing a dance somebody else thinks is daft just meens you express yourself differently to that person. That's all. I am not a good dancer, but I do love to dance when I feel like it, even if the urge strikes me when i'm in the office. *hangs head in shame*
love your jumping
nice vid, some nice chicks
Go to a disco or rave. Cover your ears, and watch everyone.

You'll never dance again.
just do what you do yourself and have a good time...

the only people not moving are too self conscious for their own good... and
more then likely virgins...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG