The online racing simulator
TEAM iDRIFT, NEW AND READY TO RECRUIT!!
(102 posts, started )
Quote from Jordan2007 :For **** sake, Will You give it a rest you ****ing twat.

Lets have a little chat on Skype, If your that big of a man.

K.O DICKHEAD
Not in the mood tonight to be ****ed around by a immiture prick.

This is why you two are called noobs and treated like that. Grow up already, would ya?
OOOOoooh the drama:rolleyes:
Quote from EliteAti :This is why you two are called noobs and treated like that. Grow up already, would ya?

we are growing up where 15 and ill be 16 in 2 months
oh, i remember pubertee(i'm not sure if i pronouned it right )
Puberty.

Can you stop the discussion please, and continue it in the PM?
Btw, i liked the video you posted. good start
Thanks guys. Won't be finished this weekend. Since my wheel died...
Quote from Bose321 :Thanks guys. Won't be finished this weekend. Since my wheel died...

same unfortinately
Yea, Ide love to get on and give the new team members a go....there is a time difference and Im not alwayz on so...eh
I'd love to drive too... I'll ask some members to come.
I applied on your forum
Hey Jamie,

Thanks for applying.

I've posted back at you at the iDrift forums.

Regards,

Bose321
join
hey im looking fo a team to join :P. how can i join and if you need to i can make a couple laps or sumthing...im getting used to my new wheel, but that isnt a problem
Hi, thanks for your interest.

You can join by making an application on the forum.
Post somethign about yourself; age, how long you have been playing LFS, etc.

Also some news.

It's been a while since I posted some new stuff, because we took a little break while my G25 died. Now that I have proper wheel, we will be active a lot.
There are some great things coming up, there will be a video soon, preview here. There will be a new forum theme, that is almost completed, and I've worked at on the website to increase the user friendly-ness, and the performance. (yay, more then 20000 visits).

Last Saturday there was a training ofcourse, pictures of that training can be found here.
I've uploaded some screenshots as well, they can be found here.

Enjoy.

Regards,

Bose
Is the video yet finished?
I'd really love to see it, loved the lil part you posted here before
Quote from Hahmo :Is the video yet finished?
I'd really love to see it, loved the lil part you posted here before

No, it's not. I still have to add some more twinning, and maybe the solo of 2 more members. I'll keep you informed about the progress.
Quote from Bose321 :No, it's not. I still have to add some more twinning, and maybe the solo of 2 more members. I'll keep you informed about the progress.

Thanks PM me when ready :P
Hi all.

Having great fun on the server latest days.

I've been working on the video a bit, and progressed 2 builds. I hope YouTube doesn't make a big deal of a song I've used... Stupid whiners.

Here it is, I think it's about done, unless anyone else has some ideas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P62m4s9FGE&hd=1

We're still recruiting.

Regards,

Bose
I'm happy to announce that team iDrift has a new member. [iD] BBeast has joined.

I will add a little piece of him on the movie aswell.
Okay people! Another fantastic update to this tyre-burning, local neighbourhood drift team of yours. A lot has been happening behind the scenes, and just for you guys! I deserve to get paid, dontcha’ think?

Anyway, what do you think about the new site? Cool right?! Yeah, I know. Anyway, I’ve decided to do a bit of updating to several of the site’s features. Firstly, a cooler, easier-to-navigate navigation menu has been introduced and then new easier-to-read font. Also, we have a slightly modified header to freshen things up a bit.

The forums have been fixed up too – enhancements to the themes makes sure that the site and forum look seamless together. Not to forget the cool header that is always plastered to the top!

I've been working hard for the few weeks on a new video, as you have maybe seen, and I finally have the end-result. You can view it here on YouTube. I maybe add another link like Vimeo later, but for now YouTube will do. The video is a little introduction of the current team members, and some nice twin and triplet drifting. I hope you enjoy watching it!
- Link here for video -

Finally, a bit of a heads-up as to things on the horizon. We’re organizing a competition. Yup, that’s it. Well, not really. We’ll get back to you when we have more info so stay tuned and stay cool!

-Bose
Nice.
I like this new look at the forums
We should start looking into the competition soon aswell...
My insim coder will be working the next few days on the insim. Going to make a SQL database to save the scores. After that it will be fetched and displayed on the site with some nice GUI.
Also, another update on the site, render didn't suit the site really, so I've made a nice screenshot of the XRT with our nice team skin, and made some classy edit. I think the looks of the website are a lot better now. (if anyone is interested in the full-size picture contact me).
I've also made alot of changes 'under the hood', worked alot on making the site scripts smaller, and making the site faster (feedback is welcome).

I'm planning to make my own competition somewhere next month, or atleast get all the plans together. Will post more about it soon.

Also me and the team have planned a second day to train on, wednesday 20:00 GMT+1.

If you're interested in joining iDrift, feel free to apply on www.iDrift.nl/forum
#100 - AMB
Tasty skins, good luck and may the force be with you!

TEAM iDRIFT, NEW AND READY TO RECRUIT!!
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG