The online racing simulator
Win S2 License @ ZION Servers
(9 posts, started )
#1 - pit3k
Hello Racers,

To celebrate year 2009, ZION Team has launched off a competition available for all Demo players, who are racing on ZION servers. The competition is called License Pursuit and the main prize is S2 License voucher, which means instant upgrade of Demo account to S2 for the winner

To win the competition you have to score the most points in ZION Championship in period since 01.01.2009 till 30.06.2009. You earn Championship points by participating in races on ZION servers.

The amount of points you are rewarded with for each race depends on your finishing position, you best lap time, the number and speed of other racers participating in the race, the number of laps and you overall race time. Additionally, points for races taking place between 17:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT are DOUBLED. This is so called Prime Time and during this period only racers with good enough PB (Personal Best lap time) are allowed to join the server. The required PB is currently set at 104% of WR (for active combo).

The rules and Competition standing updated live after each race is available here:You can find all up-to-date information and news on our forum. You can also ask questions and leave comments there:Good Luck!
Smells like copying from SimRacing.lt "Win S2 Demo Cup"
#3 - J@tko
How?
SimRacing.lt got same league too, but idk, maybe they got deal
#5 - J@tko
Well not really, the Win S2 Cup is actually a structured League with specific races, this is an "arrive, drive and win" league

But yeah, the prize is the same
#6 - pit3k
Quote from J@tko :Well not really, the Win S2 Cup is actually a structured League with specific races, this is an "arrive, drive and win" league

Yes, this is exactly what it is. All you have to do is to enter one of our ZION servers (currently ZION Race Demo) and you get awarded with points for each race you finish. If you happen to accumulate more points than anyone else at the deadline date - you win S2 License
Quote from J@tko :Well not really, the Win S2 Cup is actually a structured League with specific races, this is an "arrive, drive and win" league

But yeah, the prize is the same

So i come to sprint race, win them and getting another useless S2? I should try it
#8 - pit3k
actualy i dont care that they copying or no our cup,because more cups there are like mine and this then its beter to demo racers.

Good luck

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG