The online racing simulator
Fast racing set ups
(5 posts, started )
Fast racing set ups
hey is there anyone out there with a set of fast raciong set ups that i can have because i need cars tat can get fast on the straights but also aint too bad at cornering any ideas?
http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/

A selection of World Record sets. Note that these are usually set for only 1 lap hotlapping, so a little tweaking may be involved to make them race worthy. Also, they may not be for your style of driving as well.

Or, check out any post from Bob Smith and get the Advanced Setup Guide from his signature to help you out in creating your own sets catered to you driving style.
hey
thnx for that
#4 - richy
hi, just a note...

if you decide to tweak a setup you have downloaded, or have been sent in a server from a player, do this so you dont ruin the setup you have been sent.

click the setup you downloaded, then click NEW in the games garage, and make a copy of it, then tweak away to your hearts content. and delete if it goes wrong and make another copy.

ok
Thanks for the reminder, richy. I do this for all setups downloaded or sent. I get a set and name it "BL1_richy". Then if there is something I want to change or tweak, I copy it calling it "BL1_my_richy" and tweak/change leaving the original intact. The BL1 in my example there is the abbreviation for the track name, Blackwood GP.

Then there is the cars I don't use often and end up with several setups. I don't like them all and don't end up deleting any. Then next time I use the car, I forget which set I liked. So, make sure you keep it housecleaned and purge the sets you are sure you don't like. Or you end up with 20 or so sets and don't know what the heck they all are for.

Fast racing set ups
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG