The online racing simulator
Nice race, though i lost it only by 0,01, i'm still surprised.
In the end i was cooking my RF tyre, so i was just hanging behind Phil, hoping for finish line draft.. alomst did it.
Dunno where he gets so much speed, i think i'll send bunch of marshalls into his garage to take a look on his engine.

Congratz mate.
Quote from N I K I :Ken just told me that we have to upload HL too, so did I, am I qualified now?

There will be a list update later tonight. If you end up on the list in the "Entry List" thread, you're good.

d
Quote from Kid222 :Dunno where he gets so much speed, i think i'll send bunch of marshalls into his garage to take a look on his engine.

We'll look at that later for you
I think someone sabotaged my right front causing it to burst in T3 out of all corners . I nearly crashed from laughter when someone said "Safety Car on standby"!
Sorry for my chat...I wanted a bit of a laugh

I'm happy with my 2nd fastest lap ^^
As my first internacional race I think I did it well, I wasn't the last one =P
Results are posted. Replays upped in 7Zip also. A zip file is attached with the png lapcards that LFSStats generates.

If you want to protest anything other than the Lap 1 Turn 1 incident which is under investigation, post here...36 hours from timestamp of this post to post any protests here....provide cars involved, time in mpr timecode, and a brief explain of the incident.

d
As per indicated in the pdf lists in the Signups thread and such, those who started the race in Session 3 were credited with attendance.

The following cars are having their credit for attendance being reconsidered due to various reasons, and may see the credit revoked: 73, 77, 828.

d
will we have a 4th practice session?
For the Incident on the start in Turn 1:

Car 23 pulls to the left, and contacts car 808, setting 808 spinning and causing the chain reaction behind. Car 23 could have done more to avoid, but 808 was slightly in blind spot of Car 23. A WARNING is issued to Car 23.

Car 150 is being investigated still for actions during this incident and at pit entry following.

Car 77 is being issued a monitoring penalty of four sessions: Meaning the driver must attend 4 more than what he has left to attend, which would make him having to attend 5. This driver, in the opinion of the review team, exhibited poor car control in Qualifying, collisions with several cars, general lack of awareness or attempts to avoid the start crash, and regular loss of control of the car in Turn 3.
I promise I will practice harder!!! =)

Dan Buck - 77
How do you upload hotlaps to LFS world?
Quote from whisperinghill :How do you upload hotlaps to LFS world?

Hi there.

Go to www.lfsworld.net and log in with your LFS Username and Password.

Then double click on "S2 Hotlaps". When that appears, click on the "Hotlap Charts" tab on top. Then, you'll see on the right is a browse button. Click that and go to your LFS spr replay folder to find the replay. Click on it, press ok, then press upload

It will then appear in the KY1/FO8 hotlap list

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG